New Year's wishes

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Happy New Year (tomorrow) to all those who grace these forums, no matter if you are a good guy or bad guy; a harlot, starlet or varlet; pirate, pilot or pissant; historian, Pistorian, archaeologist, piratologist, conchologist or bureaucrat, no matter who or what you might be - Happy damned New Year!
Let us hope that 2018 finds us all- every last one of us - with better luck, better weather, better health and more wealth and maybe a treatment/cure for Alzheimer's, cancer and all those ailments that creep up on us as we get more days under our belt.

As for me and my crew, we'll be plotting and planning tomorrow just like yesterday, today and next week to try to maximize 'days on the water' and 'cubic yards of sand moved in likely places' again so if you aren't going to be out there hunting in person, be sure to go with us through the magic of Facebook and these Treasurenet forum pages. We do update our Search and Salvage Facebook page on most days with pictures and video, and some days I'll throw in a Facebook Live for 3-5 minutes. I will try to do better with getting on this forum this year for those who do not partake of the timesucking pages of Facebook. 8-)
So....from myself and my family, my treasure-hunting partner Capt. Kym Ferrell, all our investors, divers and crew - have a prosperous, healthy and happy New Year! 2018 is going to be the best one yet!

Last edited:

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Right back atcha, Captain.

Hopefully I will get to dive with you this summer.

Mike

Denniss

Jan 7, 2011
Fort Pierce, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Fisher Impulse, Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Happy New Years everyone, best of luck in all your upcoming ventures

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread