Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Let's see if the Dutch claim it. It's already been identified as a soverign Dutch warship.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Let's see if the Dutch claim it. It's already been identified as a soverign Dutch warship.

What means "souvereign" in this case ??
How can they claim it if it is not in their waters?
Did I ever mentioned that I HATE maritime laws at all?! 8-) (Specially since I know that maritime law is used in my country ON LAND .....)

TRG

May 22, 2017
Arizona
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
What means "sovereign" in this case ??
How can they claim it if it is not in their waters?
Did I ever mentioned that I HATE maritime laws at all?! 8-) (Specially since I know that maritime law is used in my country ON LAND .....)

Ships that belonged to the government of an extant nation, usually military/navy ships, remain the property of that nation in perpetuity, even if they sank in the territorial waters of another nation hundreds of years ago.

https://books.google.com/books?id=o...IbTAN#v=onepage&q=sovereign shipwreck&f=false

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Ships that belonged to the government of an extant nation, usually military/navy ships, remain the property of that nation in perpetuity, even if they sank in the territorial waters of another nation hundreds of years ago.

https://books.google.com/books?id=o...IbTAN#v=onepage&q=sovereign shipwreck&f=false

Thank you very much TRG !!

This article proves my opinion about this "Bravo-Sierra" :laughing7: "LAW"

I would like to say some more words about it but than I be thrown out of this board, burned alive, hanged and than cut into pieces wich will be thrown in this "exterritorial" waters..... :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions