Search and Salvage-1715 Fleet 2018. Want to take a ride with us?

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hi folks...if you have ever wanted to be a part of an undersea treasure hunt, this could be your chance.
My partner and I, Capt Kim Ferrell are once again prepared to go to work salvaging the 1715 Spanish Plate Fleet on the Treasure Coast of Florida. We have room on board for some working backers. If you come aboard and financially contribute to the effort you can come along and dive on the wrecks as often as your schedule and ours will allow. This is near-shore shallow water diving in reasonably warm water with variable visibility on a 27' diesel dig boat. This is not for everyone. It is a high risk/high reward venture, but it is also a chance to dive for Spanish treasure along the famed Treasure Coast!
Opportunities start at $1000. Financial contributors will receive a proportionate share of whatever we bring aboard during the 2018 season on the 1715 Fleet/Queen's Jewels treasure leases. We guarantee nothing but an honest effort, straightforward dealing and hard work. Contact me through a private message, email me at [email protected] or 772 584 0028 if interested. We will, of course, also be available during the Cookout weekend, but we are getting close to fully subscribed, so do not spend too much time thinking. Don't get closed out by analysis paralysis.
Do it now! These opportunities don't come along every day!
What treasures will you
Thanks and have a great summer!
Today is OUR day!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread