Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too cool !!

TRG

May 22, 2017
Arizona
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
The gold watch is quite a find - stopped at time of sinking...

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oct 4, 2018 | Press Releases, Pulaski

October 4, 2018 -Jacksonville, Florida – Blue Water Ventures International, Inc. (OTCPK:BWVI) and project partner Endurance Exploration Group, Inc (OTC:EXPL) announces that US Federal District Court in Tampa, Florida has issued an order granting ownership to over 600 artifacts and pieces of treasure recovered to date from the wreck of the SS Pulaski. This collection of artifacts includes some of the earliest and rarest United States gold coins ever found on a shipwreck.

With the court’s affirmation of ownership of all Pulaski treasures recovered to date, efforts to monetize the treasures will now begin. As stated in earlier releases, Numismatic Guarantee Corporation (NCG) has been authorized to conserve and authenticate the coins and other artifacts. The coins will be encapsulated and labeled with the denomination, variety, grade, pedigree, serial number, and other info relevant to the Steamboat Pulaski.

Coins2.png

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Wisconsin, N.C. Fl, Bahamas....wherever the wrecks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
The gold watch is quite a find - stopped at time of sinking...

Yes..yes it is!! And it stopped at 11:05...within 5 minutes of the survivor accounts of record regarding the initial boiler explosion. Ask me how I know....lol.:laughing7:

ag

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cooooomon I want to be doing that amazing nothing less

Top Member Reactions