billwarren

Tenderfoot
Jun 19, 2016
Ukraine, California, flordia
Detector(s) used
garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have two of the worlds best shipwreck historians/researchers who have info which we are sure to lead us directly to the wrecks and treasure. Our first wreck sank with tens of thousands of coins and in addition, the ship carried 1.7 million pounds sterling in other goodies.300 years ago that amount would represent today about $330 million dollars. Our team is very experienced. We welcome some of you who have an interest, whether or not you are divers, to join us in one way or another. Non compete agreements must be signed by all and once signed, we will share the info including in some cases, old maps of the location(s). We have a budget which is not astronomical because these wrecks are in shallow water and we might not need a magnetometer or side scan sonar. Very few of us in this business have ever had exact locations of virgin wrecks given or sold to us. Mel Fisher was my friend and business partner.

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you find Bin Ladens body yet?

goldnsilver

Jun 25, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter ID
Vintage 1980's
Whites Goldmaster
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill,
Did you and Mel have any luck looking for the Trinidad? I remember the beginning of the search, but never heard anything later.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Are you in possession of a permit from the authorities that will allow you to salvage?
Does that permit include a clause setting out the division percentages?
For how long is it valid?
If these targets are offshore, do you have another permit allowing you to export the finds back to the States-without taxation?
All these Qs (and an dozen more) would be answered in a Business Plan. Is one available upon request?
Don........

Harvest

Apr 6, 2008
Daytona Beach, Fl.
Detector(s) used
Whites SL90, Surf PI, Minelab Excalibur 800
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I don’t see any answers to those questions hummmmmm. Mac you forgot to ask about the budget. .???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread