Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Bahamas

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    The continuing adventures of Ropesfish -

Jun 2007
    Sebastian, Florida
    A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
    1372 times
    Shipwrecks
    More blockchain fun in the treasure biz...
    This was posted on Seafarer Exploration's Facebook page.
    "Seafarer Exploration
    September 6 at 2:39 PM ·

“This is the first major step in building a strong symbiotic relationship with a cutting-edge technology company. P&S has the capacity to take us to a new level of technological development and ultimately potential revenues. A carefully designed program has been created between P&S and Seafarer to both monetize emerging technologies and engage Seafarer to be compensated for directing private and public companies who wish to utilize blockchain encryption to P&S for their services. P&S is a leader in blockchain encryption and already works with government, aerospace, defense contractors, banks and industries in a high-tech research, development and support role. Nobody in our industry sector remotely comes close to what Seafarer is doing. We already set the bar in everything we do, but P&S can take us into a space that far exceeds our expectations and industry norms.”
    - Kyle Kennedy, CEO"

I continue to be skeptical of these fads. I'm 62 years old. I remember when Shetland ponies and chinchillas made a few people richer and a lot of people poorer, as did the emu,ostrich and Boer goat fads. You don't see many herds of Shetlands and I bet you'd be hard pressed to find a chinchilla breeder in your neighborhood.
    Blockchain is an interesting technology and it may well be very important in the financial world in 5-15 years, but I marvel at all the folks who are jumping on the bandwagon just to see where it goes.

I will continue to read and research:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/naeemas.../#20f9c0a43f3a

https://hbr.org/2017/01/the-truth-about-blockchain

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-tha...Os-are-a-scam#

Last edited by ropesfish; Sep 30, 2018 at 11:17 PM.
    Bill Black
    Search and Salvage "C-31"
    Sebastian, FL
    ropesfish@gmail.com

Subcontractor on the 1715 Plate Fleet
    “You can either be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of treasure. It all depends on how you view your life.”
    Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

us
    Feb 2004
    lake mary florida
    Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
    256 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    (The infamous hacks that have hit bitcoin exchanges exposed weaknesses not in the blockchain itself but in separate systems linked to parties using the blockchain.)A chain is only strong at its weakest link.Too many data breaches and hacking goes on every day on the net.Nothing is secure.
    Millions of dollars of Spanish treasure await those who would dare brave the eye of the hurricane.

us
    Feb 2004
    lake mary florida
    Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
    256 times
    Check out the 3 press releases.Note the second and third ones.https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/SFRX:US
    ropesfish likes this.
    Millions of dollars of Spanish treasure await those who would dare brave the eye of the hurricane.

es
    Aug 2008
    154 times

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2008
    S. Hutchinson Island
    Excaliber II with homemade straight shaft
    165 times
    [QUOTE=ropesfish;5948043]More blockchain fun in the treasure biz...
    This was posted on Seafarer Exploration's Facebook page.
    "Seafarer Exploration
    September 6 at 2:39 PM ·

“This is the first major step in building a strong symbiotic relationship with a cutting-edge technology company. P&S has the capacity to take us to a new level of technological development and ultimately potential revenues. A carefully designed program has been created between P&S and Seafarer to both monetize emerging technologies and engage Seafarer to be compensated for directing private and public companies who wish to utilize blockchain encryption to P&S for their services. P&S is a leader in blockchain encryption and already works with government, aerospace, defense contractors, banks and industries in a high-tech research, development and support role. Nobody in our industry sector remotely comes close to what Seafarer is doing. We already set the bar in everything we do, but P&S can take us into a space that far exceeds our expectations and industry norms.”
    - Kyle Kennedy, CEO"

I continue to be skeptical of these fads. I'm 62 years old. I remember when Shetland ponies and chinchillas made a few people richer and a lot of people poorer, as did the emu,ostrich and Boer goat fads. You don't see many herds of Shetlands and I bet you'd be hard pressed to find a chinchilla breeder in your neighborhood.
    Blockchain is an interesting technology and it may well be very important in the financial world in 5-15 years, but I marvel at all the folks who are jumping on the bandwagon just to see where it goes.

I will continue to read and research:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/naeemas.../#20f9c0a43f3a

https://hbr.org/2017/01/the-truth-about-blockchain

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-tha...Os-are-a-scam#

Hey Bill, how about the pet rock?

ropesfish likes this.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Mark Twain

es
    Aug 2008
    154 times
    Maravillas is not the only target of Po8. There are others much more interesting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links