1715 fleet, 1733 Fleet, Jupiter wreck questions-

Mcfixaleak

Greenie
Jul 2, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys I have a quick question.

I am trying to research and find out what model ship, or ships, would best depict the ships of the 1715 fleet, Jupiter wreck, or even 1733 fleet. .
I’m asking because I’m trying to find a prebuilt model ship closest to the ship that would’ve been in 1715 fleet or Jupiter wreck ship. I know the name of the Jupiter wreck ship but does anybody know what model ship that would have been? The only thing close that I’ve been able to find is a model of the atocha that mel fisher sells. i’m asking because I’m trying to find a pre-built model ship closest to the ship that would’ve been 1715 fleet or Jupiter wreck ship. Not the name of the Jupiter wreck ship but does anybody know what model ship that would have been? The only thing close that I’ve been able to find is the Atocha model Mel Fisher sells.

Anybody have any ideas on a model ship I can find that would best depict the ship of the Jupiter wreck, or similar ships of the 1715 fleet?

capt dom

Nov 9, 2006
Jupiter, Florida USA

I am trying to research and find out what model ship, or ships, would best depict the ships of the 1715 fleet, Jupiter wreck, or even 1733 fleet. .
I’m asking because I’m trying to find a prebuilt model ship closest to the ship that would’ve been in 1715 fleet or Jupiter wreck ship. I know the name of the Jupiter wreck ship but does anybody know what model ship that would have been? The only thing close that I’ve been able to find is a model of the atocha that mel fisher sells. i’m asking because I’m trying to find a pre-built model ship closest to the ship that would’ve been 1715 fleet or Jupiter wreck ship. Not the name of the Jupiter wreck ship but does anybody know what model ship that would have been? The only thing close that I’ve been able to find is the Atocha model Mel Fisher sells.

Anybody have any ideas on a model ship I can find that would best depict the ship of the Jupiter wreck, or similar ships of the 1715 fleet?
Hi I am Capt Dom,

I was the original principal investigator and Federal Substitute Custodian of the Jupiter Historic Shipwreck Site. We believe the our Jupiter Wreck was a dutch caravel conscripted by the dastardly spanish who were raping and pillaging their way through the new world in the name of the "big guy". I have a nice half model still crated here in Jupiter. There is a Vietnamese company you can research on Google who made me a series of these and may make a full ship model - as they made me a few over the years for display purposes.
Good luck

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for posting this.I to am looking for the same !:)

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

This company makes custom models.They should be able to make a 1700 Spanish Galleon ,of your choice .
> Welcome to MotionModels.com - Premier supplier of high quality display models.

Or calling this museum and asking who makes their 1715 fleet models might help
> https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attract...Larty_Treasure_Museum-Vero_Beach_Florida.html

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread