1715 fleet, 1733 Fleet, Jupiter wreck questions-
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Mcfixaleak
  • 3 Post By Salvor6
  • 2 Post By capt dom
  • 2 Post By RTR

Thread: 1715 fleet, 1733 Fleet, Jupiter wreck questions-

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jul 2018
    2 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

1715 fleet, 1733 Fleet, Jupiter wreck questions-

Hey guys I have a quick question.

I am trying to research and find out what model ship, or ships, would best depict the ships of the 1715 fleet, Jupiter wreck, or even 1733 fleet. .
    Iím asking because Iím trying to find a prebuilt model ship closest to the ship that wouldíve been in 1715 fleet or Jupiter wreck ship. I know the name of the Jupiter wreck ship but does anybody know what model ship that would have been? The only thing close that Iíve been able to find is a model of the atocha that mel fisher sells. iím asking because Iím trying to find a pre-built model ship closest to the ship that wouldíve been 1715 fleet or Jupiter wreck ship. Not the name of the Jupiter wreck ship but does anybody know what model ship that would have been? The only thing close that Iíve been able to find is the Atocha model Mel Fisher sells.

Anybody have any ideas on a model ship I can find that would best depict the ship of the Jupiter wreck, or similar ships of the 1715 fleet?
    RTR likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Pirate of the Martires

Feb 2005
    Port Richey, Florida
    Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
    1979 times
    Shipwrecks
    Look on Ebay. There are dozens of models available.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SPANISH-GAL...odel.TRS0.TSS0

That model is a carrack. Two mast, square rigged like the Jupiter wreck or one of the 1715 fleet ships.
    Last edited by Salvor6; Jul 15, 2018 at 04:51 PM.
    Darren in NC, Dug and thetigers2 like this.

Want to treasure dive in gin clear waters at Jupiter!

Nov 2006
    Jupiter, Florida USA
    275 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcfixaleak View Post

I am trying to research and find out what model ship, or ships, would best depict the ships of the 1715 fleet, Jupiter wreck, or even 1733 fleet. .
    Iím asking because Iím trying to find a prebuilt model ship closest to the ship that wouldíve been in 1715 fleet or Jupiter wreck ship. I know the name of the Jupiter wreck ship but does anybody know what model ship that would have been? The only thing close that Iíve been able to find is a model of the atocha that mel fisher sells. iím asking because Iím trying to find a pre-built model ship closest to the ship that wouldíve been 1715 fleet or Jupiter wreck ship. Not the name of the Jupiter wreck ship but does anybody know what model ship that would have been? The only thing close that Iíve been able to find is the Atocha model Mel Fisher sells.

Anybody have any ideas on a model ship I can find that would best depict the ship of the Jupiter wreck, or similar ships of the 1715 fleet?
    Hi I am Capt Dom,

I was the original principal investigator and Federal Substitute Custodian of the Jupiter Historic Shipwreck Site. We believe the our Jupiter Wreck was a dutch caravel conscripted by the dastardly spanish who were raping and pillaging their way through the new world in the name of the "big guy". I have a nice half model still crated here in Jupiter. There is a Vietnamese company you can research on Google who made me a series of these and may make a full ship model - as they made me a few over the years for display purposes.
    Good luck
    Blak bart and Togreenfeet like this.
    Since 1987 our Jupiter Wreck has continued to yield coins but the question, "Where's the rest of the Ship?" has remained unanswered...  There are 2 layers of shipwreck scatter and we are equipping the "Enterprise" to excavate the primary treasure layer.  Join with us this year!

RTR
    us
    Roger. USAF Vietnam war Combat Vet

Nov 2017
    Smith Mt. Lake Va.
    Teknetics Liberator Falcon MD-20 *********** Blue Bowl Angus MacKirk sluice Miller Table
    18670 times
    Thanks for posting this.I to am looking for the same !

RTR
    us
    Roger. USAF Vietnam war Combat Vet

Nov 2017
    Smith Mt. Lake Va.
    Teknetics Liberator Falcon MD-20 *********** Blue Bowl Angus MacKirk sluice Miller Table
    18670 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcfixaleak View Post

I’m asking because I’m trying to find a prebuilt model ship closest to the ship that would’ve been in 1715 fleet or Jupiter wreck ship. I know the name of the Jupiter wreck ship but does anybody know what model ship that would have been? The only thing close that I’ve been able to find is a model of the atocha that mel fisher sells. i’m asking because I’m trying to find a pre-built model ship closest to the ship that would’ve been 1715 fleet or Jupiter wreck ship. Not the name of the Jupiter wreck ship but does anybody know what model ship that would have been? The only thing close that I’ve been able to find is the Atocha model Mel Fisher sells.

This company makes custom models.They should be able to make a 1700 Spanish Galleon ,of your choice .
    > Welcome to MotionModels.com - Premier supplier of high quality display models.

Or calling this museum and asking who makes their 1715 fleet models might help
    > https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti...h_Florida.html
    Last edited by RTR; Jul 16, 2018 at 04:56 PM.
    Blak bart and Rum Tide like this.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links