Who is that?

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
As far as the Facebook group "Maritime Archaeology News" goes, I am pretty sure they don't like us....
"PLEASE NOTE: Any promotion of sites related to treasure hunting or direct/indirect promotion or engagement in treasure hunting activities will result in removal and or permanent ban from the Group.The team of administrators will assist in monitoring that content is appropriate and in alignment with professional codes of conduct that apply to the discipline.This Group aims to provide the opportunity to share information and communications about new discoveries, important projects, activities and gatherings in various jurisdictions around the world. The Group brings together individual networks of professional maritime archaeologists and friends who support the aims of maritime archaeology under the UNESCO charter. "
I was going to join, but I'd rather be associated with the Venezuelan government (a band of thugs) than that crew of sanctimonious piratical pansies.

On the RPM folks...

"
Board of Directors
Chairman: James A. Goold
President: George Robb, Jr.
Secretary, Treasurer: Michael D. Blades
Director: James Delgado
Director: Corey Malcom
Director: George Robb, III

RPMNF OFFICERS
Chairman: James A. Goold
President: George Robb
Secretary: Michael Blades

Executive Committee
George Robb
James A. Goold"

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
James Goold is the attorney that prosecuted Odyssey Marine Exploration in the Mercedes case. Corey Malcom is the former archaeologist for Mel Fisher's treasure hunt for the Atocha!

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
As far as the Facebook group "Maritime Archaeology News" goes, I am pretty sure they don't like us....
"PLEASE NOTE: Any promotion of sites related to treasure hunting or direct/indirect promotion or engagement in treasure hunting activities will result in removal and or permanent ban from the Group.The team of administrators will assist in monitoring that content is appropriate and in alignment with professional codes of conduct that apply to the discipline."
I was going to join, but I'd rather be associated with the Venezuelan government (a band of thugs) than that crew of sanctimonious piratical pansies.

To paraphrase a former President, it all depends on what the meaning of "treasure" is. I say troll them. Get in the group and say that you aren't looking for treasure, your looking for ancient human remains to add to your private collection...

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
James Goold is the attorney that prosecuted Odyssey Marine Exploration in the Mercedes case. Corey Malcom is the former archaeologist for Mel Fisher's treasure hunt for the Atocha!
Goold, also the attorney of Sea Hunt Juno/Galga trial with Spain in 1998-2001

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RPM were very active in Andalucia in 2004. They worked with several ships in Cadiz and surroundings. It follows that they had very good friends in Spain, because Goold was the lawyer who acted against SEA HUNT for the Spanish frigates JUNO and GALGA

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'm not doing Facebook on this forum.

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
well its good that you know what their view point is ...best to know who are your enemies before the war starts --because "false friends" are often MORE dangerous than known enemies because your known enemies your looking out for --its the knife in the back that gets ya all to often

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions