Free pc or laptop chart plotting software

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hey pretty cool John. Thanks for pointing this website out to us.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the tip... and best of all...

FREE!

OP
OP
FISHEYE

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whats really nice about this chart plotter software is you can mark the spot of all the wrecks and where you found gold an silver and artifacts.then email me the chart:)

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=FISHEYE ]
Whats really nice about this chart plotter software is you can mark the spot of all the wrecks and where you found gold an silver and artifacts.then email me the chart:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, but I don't have your em address, only Chagys. sniff:

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
FISHEYE

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa,

My email adress is listed in my Tnet profile.

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
http://www.oziexplorer.com/

OziExplorer is also a great utility. Aside from realtime GPS and waypoint handling, it also allows you to attach files (picts, video, text or whatever) to a waypoint. So if you dive on a spot and have pictures, you ca attach them to that spot, or if you have dive log or list of artifacts recovered as well.

Pretty cool! The free version doesn't offer realtime GPS, but I have never used it any way! The rest of the features are awesome and it will interface with just about anything. Even the Humminbird PC software through GPX files!

Robert

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread