Travel Channel Show Looking for the Skeleton Canyon Treasure and Dutch Schultz Loot

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will never find a more dedicated determined treasure seeker than me I do lack the knowledge but if there is treasure around Ill find it. lol Good luck thats a dream hunt if you find it or not do you need someone o carry the coffee Tommy

Madmox

Mar 26, 2014
The term " Travel the World" is used my friend, it was not restricted to Arizona. Those of us that research shipwrecks also discover associated treasure sites/legends of treasure and the like that may be related. We are not so closed minded as to think treasure is only on shipwrecks and very often we do investigate land sites. Also understand our community is quite diverse and we do have many contacts that may help this fellow. I really am ashamed of those of you on here that try to ridicule someone who is attempting to do something positive in his life. If you have nothing positive to offer, you have nothing worth saying. I'm particularly surprised that I see a couple posts on here that come from guys that have been quite helpful in the past. You're better that this, if you are skeptical and think a post is a scam, find some information to back your opinion or consider keeping it to yourself until you do. Ridicule is child's play. Man Up!

Obviously you don’t know Tom too well.... bwahahaha.

Ross13205

Feb 15, 2023
Walter Winchell, who had close confidantes in gangster and Broadway circles, wrote in 1942: “An expedition from midtown is being organized to dig for the late “Dutch” Schultz’s four million smackers, allegedly hidden in specially made pipes in Conn…. See generally

Deleted for rule violation, link to website selling.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread