Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ongoing mag ops and drop dives.
Ongoing mags and dives, that means all involved, to keep quiet about things for at least another 6-7 months.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes red....im low man on the totem pole...not up to me to say anything. I dive with the Robinsons when they need me. I have not been diving lately with them, but they are magging and diving with there investors. Lately the weather has been an issue with lots of wind and murky water. I sat with Paul and bubba last week and talked treasure.....last year was awsome and I know those guys are ready for dive season to get going so they can continue where they left off in the fall. I hope to get involved soon and get in the water....waiting on the conditions to clear up. I will say some great discoveries were made last fall !!

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, murky water and mag Oops... better known as mag swirls. mag gets twisted in such a way to give off a false signal hit. I know some things in Florida, by way of scuba grapevine, can't talk about it but, some of you are still finding lost Spanish galleons (at least one) trying not to say anything. Keep up the good work guys! I'm proud of all... :treasurechest:

Don't know exactly where, only that the diver lives in Florida... so, can't tell you even if I wanted to (but I don't and won't anyway}.

Last edited:

WaveJunky757

Jan 31, 2018
Virginia Beach
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like some very interesting things have been found there, past and present, (based on my limited google “research”) That whole area in general. Fascinating stuff. Seems quite hush hush also, but that’s the business, nor none of my business. . Good luck to all! Hope whatever it is the public gets to see.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread