Deep Blue Marine makes Major Find! STOCK JUMPS!

Charles Oak Island NC

Sep 12, 2007
Oak Island and Uwharrie, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X, Tesoro PIranha, Minelab MusketeerX, Garrett 350
OP
OP
rgecy

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
I am skeptical of Wilfs direction on some projects, but if they are bringing up what they say and the artifacts are in as good a condition, they could certainly have a small winfall!

I will at least ride it for a few more days until I see a downward turn!

Robert

Admiral de Salee

Apr 2, 2007
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's V3i w. D2 or Super12
White's DFX w. D2 or 5.3
Sunray DX-1, Lesche Digger
I've removed my posts from this thread, because the pinksheet piranhas who showed up starting on Thursday are gonna do whatever they want to do regardless.
I hope they run the stock up a ways, so the long-suffering long-term investors can recoup some $$$.

The epitaph of my own dpbm investment came from Coleridge:
"A sadder and a wiser man he woke the morrow morn".

tom yerian

Jun 25, 2005
Fla Keys
Detector(s) used
Whites-Fishers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGecy said:
Deep Blue Marine Inc. Makes Major Recovery
October 4, 2007 - 9:39 AM ET - Market Wire Bob,this is Tom, just sent you a private, see ya...WT ;) ;) ;)

Deep Blue Marine Inc. (PINKSHEETS: DPBM) is pleased to announce that company divers have started recovery of a significant wreck in the Atlantic Ocean with recovery of several hundred coins.

President and CEO Wilf Blum had this to say: "This is a great day for our company, we have worked on this site for the better part of a year and as of yesterday it has started to pay off in a very exciting way. The size and location of the site will not be released at this time in an effort to protect divers and company assets. Investors and shareholders are asked to please not post speculative locations as a recovery of this size will attract unwanted attention. Shareholders can rest assured that this recovery is legal and permitted, all proper documentation is in place and filed, and all agreements with government agencies are in place."

Shareholders are invited to join Mr. Blum in a Conference Call tonight at 6:00 PM EDT. Please go to the company blog at www.alldeepblue.com for information on how to participate in the call.

Wilf Blum personal phone 801-201-4691
SOURCE: Deep Blue Marine Inc.

Rusty Sailor

Feb 26, 2007
Me Dear Matey has been in that stock for 2 years. She tried to talk me into buying a long time ago. I declined.
But, maybe, just maybe, she might see a dime and I hope she sells at that.
They seem to have something there.

tom yerian

Jun 25, 2005
Fla Keys
Detector(s) used
Whites-Fishers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGecy said:
Bob
I am skeptical of Wilfs direction on some projects, but if they are bringing up what they say and the artifacts are in as good a condition, they could certainly have a small winfall!

I will at least ride it for a few more days until I see a downward turn!

Robert
[

/quote] bob, did you read the ihub, capt, Billy. some looked like oreo cookies?..Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread