The Queen’s Jewels from 1715 fleet
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By LootDigger
  • 1 Post By diggerdave46
  • 1 Post By LootDigger
  • 3 Post By Boatlode
  • 3 Post By ROBOTCOP13

Thread: The Queen’s Jewels from 1715 fleet

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Aug 2019
    El Paso, Texas
    10 times
    Shipwrecks

Ring The Queen’s Jewels from 1715 fleet

Hello all I saw a few threads on the 1715 fleet and one on the Queen’s Jewels and there’s a few questions I’d like to ask. 1. Even if the jewels are found and brought up, would they be in wearable condition? 2. Would they be mainly for women or would they be unisex? 3. If any, would there be any pieces for men? And 4. What kind of jewelry pieces were there?
    PetesPockets55 likes this.

us
    Jul 2015
    titusville fla
    11 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    hello LOOTDIGGER checkout the museum online about the fleet its got a lot of info where are you? im in Brevard co and detect the beaches as much as I can want yo go hit me up.

Aug 2019
    El Paso, Texas
    10 times
    Shipwrecks
    Im from El Paso, Texas and I’ll send you a PM this evening. Do you have the link to the online museum?

us
    Stickmarsh Jedi Master

Mar 2014
    Florida Treasure Coast
    Tesoro Sand Shark...... Atomic SV2 snorkel...... Scubapro Jet Fins................... Mares Puck dive computer....... Sherwood Silhouette BCD....... Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
    1310 times
    Shipwrecks
    Quote Originally Posted by LootDigger View Post
    Hello all I saw a few threads on the 1715 fleet and one on the Queen’s Jewels and there’s a few questions I’d like to ask. 1. Even if the jewels are found and brought up, would they be in wearable condition? 2. Would they be mainly for women or would they be unisex? 3. If any, would there be any pieces for men? And 4. What kind of jewelry pieces were there?
    I'm sure they will look fabulous on you. Post pics when you find them.
    "Today's the day!" - Mel Fisher

pt
    Oct 2009
    Lisbon
    158 times
    They don't exist. Take this from a certified spanish-speaking, archival researcher.

Jul 2014
    166 times
    Was there ever any correspondence from King Philip V of Spain to the Viceroy of New Spain Duque de Linares requesting gifts for the Queen. Perhaps in the timeframe of Sept 1714 thru Dec 1714 when the engagement began?

Jack Haskins report said the President of the Audiencia of Guadalajara placed gifts for the Queen on Ubilla's Capitana.
    The President of the Audiencia of Guadalajara served as second in command to the Viceroy of New Spain.

pt
    Oct 2009
    Lisbon
    158 times
    The lore about the still missing "8 chests full of jewels belonging to the Spanish Queen" is just that: lore to lure in suckers...err, sorry, investors.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBOTCOP13 View Post
    Was there ever any correspondence from King Philip V of Spain to the Viceroy of New Spain Duque de Linares requesting gifts for the Queen. Perhaps in the timeframe of Sept 1714 thru Dec 1714 when the engagement began?

Jack Haskins report said the President of the Audiencia of Guadalajara placed gifts for the Queen on Ubilla's Capitana.
    The President of the Audiencia of Guadalajara served as second in command to the Viceroy of New Spain.

Jul 2014
    166 times
    Yeah, I kind of lured myself in.

Nobody else to blame but me.

Beach find now we're looking in the water.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links