sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
noted I shared this info with dr lyons at the last cook out ...he was quite interested to say the least...

this is my public gift to my 1715 fleet ship salvaging friends----now that the lord has seen fit to spare me for a bit longer --- I think a thank you offering is fitting --enjoy ---so much info so few buyers of it ...LOL how am I ever to hit it rich? a book maybe or film?

Cant thank you enough for all you have contributed over the years, keep up the excellent work Ivan!

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cant thank you enough for all you have contributed over the years, keep up the excellent work Ivan!

Ditto. You're a (gold) rock on TNet, besides a TV star. Sure was nice seeing you as an exciting researcher consulted for the show providing good knowledge.

Thanks for all you've contributed.

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
yeh about the "show" they took metal detectors to Talbot island after I expressly told them it was forbidden to metal detect that area (sadly there is a sign stating that at the parking area on the northern area of the island by where the spring was located) and to keep folks from digging around the fresh water spring area --they got that area closed off by signs stating "bird nesting area--do not disturb" --- then they got scared about going to the ACTUAL SHIPWRECK SPOT when their cameraman got bumped by a bull shark on way to the spot --so they went far from the area to clear water and dove on a boring old steamer wreck --yawn

ps I got zip from them fiscally --had to sign away any rights to anything related to the "show" and they never even told me when the show was to air later on ---took the info and then see ya …

the main thing I wanted was for them to get the underwater "wrecksite " on film *so everyone could see it ---but no such luck

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions