Has Anyone Taken the Dive Trip To The Atocha With Mel Fisher's Company?

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never looked that closely at it. That’s classic. Great pic and I think that hairstyle is starting to come back!

PS... My hair ended up being able to be tied to my belt loop at one point... what a pain in the arse though to maintain... my grandmother hated it and tried to bribe me to cut it... but the chicks really dug it.. so... I rode with it. :)

Those long haired days have been LONG gone. :P

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking of growing it back... at least keep a mullet... that way when I get older I can just do the "comb up and over" thing.

:P

jsturg

Mar 18, 2005
Eldersburg, MD
Detector(s) used
Brain
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
PS... My hair ended up being able to be tied to my belt loop at one point... but the chicks really dug it.. so... I rode with it. :)
Well that explains a lot... I went into the navy and they cut my hair off. Being on an aircraft carrier with over 5,000 guys, my odds were 0 anyway.

The mullet isn't a bad idea... kind of like saving for a rainy day. :laughing7:

DiggerKid2003

Jul 5, 2014
Spotsylvania VA
Detector(s) used
Garret At Pro, Garret Pro Pointer, Wireless Z-Lynk headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My grandpa went on that trip, turned out that the weather was too bad to dive that day, so they gave them a few reales from the ship and that was all. He ended up selling the coins back to them last year or so ago.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking of growing it back... at least keep a mullet... that way when I get older I can just do the "comb up and over" thing.

:P

combing the mullet back over the front? :laughing9:

NSB Diver

Greenie
May 7, 2018
New Smyrna Beach FL.
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II \ Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I've done the ScubaWize workshop It was awesome ! It led to me being able to dive on the 1715 fleet on a few different boats. I'll be investing and diving again next season. Marc Littleton, Captain Fizz and Brad really put on a great workshop.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread