OP
OP
FISHEYE

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Dolphin's Need our Help

fortunate,

just so you know.my cousin in northern calif did find a 4lb gold nugget.not a 26.5 troy ounce nugget this Michael Wills guy claims he found.the photo of the nugget in the pan next to the GP3000 is the photo my cousin sent my dad.my cousin found the 4lb nugget in july of 2004.i know he used a GP3000 to find it because i bought the detector for him an shipped it to him.but what i find thats really interesting is that my cousin found the 4lb nugget way before Wed, 08 Dec 2004.thats when he emailed my dad and me the pic.then the same pic is in the Jan/Feb 2005 issue of Gold Prospectors magazine.(i never saw that issue of the magazine,someone on tnet said they saw it)so you tell me how this magazine got the pic and story about this so called Michael Wills guy with my cousins nugget and pic?and they even didnt get the weight right.i still have the email that my cousin sent me,the same one he sent my dad with the date on it with the pic of the nugget.i will gladly forward it over to you.i just emailed my cousin to see if he has any other pics of his 4lb nugget.sounds like this Michael Wills wanted to get famous off my cousins nugget and to promote the GP3000 or maybe get a free one from the MD company.

fortunate

Sep 9, 2007
Alaska
Detector(s) used
garrett master hunter ads 7, excalibur 1000, whites gmt, compass 77b yukon prospector

Guess I don't know as much as I thought about this. Foot in mouth syndrome....My Apology

OP
OP
FISHEYE

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

fortunate,

Apology accepted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions