Shipwreck found on google earth lake superior

Shawnmcc

Oct 24, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I might have found the remains of a shipwreck on google earth pro some of it washed up on the beach and hill side do to waves being so big and massive it could be the top of a ww1 submarine probably German but I am not sure. Google view location of the parts 46°47'48.28" N 92°04'55.20" W and the main walk way assembly support I think it is possibly 46°47'40.47" N 92°04'50.27" W. Screen shots of the white marks and the ship remains on the beach to.

Attachments

• submarine remains storm.jpg
    submarine remains storm.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 195
  • wreck.jpg
    wreck.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 132

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A German submarine in Lake Superior?????

OP
OP
S

Shawnmcc

Oct 24, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep possibly since ww1. I found pictures possible film in water sealed bag. Coins from 1910 to 1920. Ammo that was water proof for submarines. In the 1990s before the spill the wreck washed up on the shore line people complained about it for years. Some how ended up on a park hill near the lake. They found what they called a diving bell. But its not a diving bell its the remains from this submarine. https://www.mprnews.org/story/2019/07/13/diving-bell-discovery-duluth-glensheen-mansion This is the picture of it. The lip of the deck or air lock would be connected to that thing sticking out. I have a picture of a submarine it could have been too.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions