GME on upcoming episode of "Beyond Oak Island"

Au_Dreamers

Dec 15, 2010
back on the 1715!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Caught a bit of a preview for an upcoming episode of Beyond Oak Island.

It was fast clips but knowing the story it caught my attention.

Here's to hoping the theft of the site from the finders/salvors GME get some attention to address more Govt/Bureaucrats abusing the rights of American citizens and stealing from them.

Definately a big audience for the show!

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Caught a bit of a preview for an upcoming episode of Beyond Oak Island.

It was fast clips but knowing the story it caught my attention.

Here's to hoping the theft of the site from the finders/salvors GME get some attention to address more Govt/Bureaucrats abusing the rights of American citizens and stealing from them.

Definately a big audience for the show!

Saw that, looking forward to seeing it as well

GreenHiker

Jul 8, 2010
GA, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ20, Garrett
I thought it was a great piece. Sounds like this is just the first of many episodes on the GME saga. New info for me was that Marty Lagina and Craig Tester from Oak Island are GME investors, and that GME found "5 or 6" wrecks in the area.

Amazingly sloppy work and poor assumptions made by the state really made them look unprofessional and dishonest. If it does turn out that State archies conspired to steal GME services, knowing in advance they were going to declare the shipwrecks as protected foreign nation ships, there should be prison time awarded, as well as salvage rights.

This will be an ugly battle but the long game looks promising based on the legal strategy Pritchard put forward. Fingers crossed for GME!

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Just to clarify

GME did find Five shipwrecks off Cape Canaveral in front of NASA with Five sets of different kinds of anchors, One wreck has two sites, with these anchors we can tell the tonnage of these ships and with Robert Marx and GME research we can tell likely what ships they are with manifest to show what the value is. Four different archaeologist have done reports to this.

GME turned in reports to the State of Florida to show the 6 sites and five shipwrecks with preliminary Maps of each Site

As is was an ID permit, not recovery stage only artifacts close to the surface were uncovered

France has admitted that they are only claiming the Trinity even tho no-one really knows what it is for sure.

That is all I can really say right now.

I thought it was a great piece. Sounds like this is just the first of many episodes on the GME saga. New info for me was that Marty Lagina and Craig Tester from Oak Island are GME investors, and that GME found "5 or 6" wrecks in the area.

Amazingly sloppy work and poor assumptions made by the state really made them look unprofessional and dishonest. If it does turn out that State archies conspired to steal GME services, knowing in advance they were going to declare the shipwrecks as protected foreign nation ships, there should be prison time awarded, as well as salvage rights.

This will be an ugly battle but the long game looks promising based on the legal strategy Pritchard put forward. Fingers crossed for GME!

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have little confidence this will go well, or be properly documented...

especially on anything related to BOI....sorry...

PhipsFolly

Sep 30, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Elite & Sovereign XS, Minelab Equinox 800 and Aquapulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More pieces like this need to be put out there for the public to see what the corrupt Tallahassee Archies and politicians have been pulling for so many years... they are supposed to work for the people of the state of Florida to ensure that OUR cultural heritage and history is protected and preserved for US and future generations... part of that is ensuring an efficient and equitable permitting process... not stealing information and historic sites from the people and those of us who have worked so hard and spent so much money, blood sweat and tears to research, locate, recover and conserve our history. The BAR is not acting in the best interest of the people, who pay their overinflated salaries and benefits, and are not behaving as honest and dedicated custodians of our heritage... put the spotlight on them and call them out... let the people see what is going on here...

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More pieces like this need to be put out there for the public to see what the corrupt Tallahassee Archies and politicians have been pulling for so many years... they are supposed to work for the people of the state of Florida to ensure that OUR cultural heritage and history is protected and preserved for US and future generations... part of that is ensuring an efficient and equitable permitting process... not stealing information and historic sites from the people and those of us who have worked so hard and spent so much money, blood sweat and tears to research, locate, recover and conserve our history. The BAR is not acting in the best interest of the people, who pay their overinflated salaries and benefits, and are not behaving as honest and dedicated custodians of our heritage... put the spotlight on them and call them out... let the people see what is going on here...

Accurately well said

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread