ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We now understand that the State of Florida will give you a permit to spend your money to do the research, survey, explore and document a shipwrecks (s) but have never and will never give you a permit to Salvage since 2009, in the State program.

I might add that no-one has found a Shipwreck (s) since the late 80's until GME discovered and documented the 6 sites and Five shipwrecks in front Of Cape Canaveral. NASA and USAF.

It takes a lot of money to hire a lobbyist and most people have or would give up.

I will never give up or stop fighting these corrupt governments and employees of.until GME and its investors get compensation for the work we have done.

We just need an honest Judge to hear our case.

Well i am glad to hear that someone finally got a chance to dive those off limit areas that are now open... i have known since i was kid that the areas in which you found your sites is the REAL...

"graveyard of the Atlantic".

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
https://scholarworks.umass.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1052&context=cppa_capstones[/[h=1]28 U.S. Code ? 1605 - General exceptions to the jurisdictional immunity of a foreign state[/h]
prev | next
(a)A foreign state shall not be immune from the jurisdiction of courts of the United States or of the States in any case?(1)in which the foreign state has waived its immunity either explicitly or by implication, notwithstanding any withdrawal of the waiver which the foreign state may purport to effect except in accordance with the terms of the waiver;(2)in which the action is based upon a commercial activity carried on in theUnited States by the foreign state; or upon an act performed in the United States in connection with a commercial activity of the foreign state elsewhere; or upon an act outside the territory of the United States in connection with a commercial activity of the foreign state elsewhere and that act causes a direct effect in the United States;

(3)in which rights in property taken in violation of international law are in issue and that property or any property exchanged for such property is present in the United States in connection with a commercial activity carried on in the United States by the foreign state; or that property or any property exchanged for such property is owned or operated by an agency or instrumentality of the foreign state and that agency or instrumentality is engaged in a commercial activity in the United States;

Magoopeter

Jan 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
underwater
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I believe the shipwrecks and property you are interested in are not the property of a foreign state? How ever even if they were and the State issued a permit for you to recover artifacts from such shipwrecks the foreign state would have to recognizes that ruling under this.
“in which the foreign state has waived its immunity either explicitly or by implication”
by implication, the foreign state has abandoned these wrecks, they do not have to state or give a written indication of this, there actions alone has demonstrated this. You must actually actively seek to find something or keep a presence over it once found or you have abandoned it. If the state never looked to recovery these wrecks or they never found them while looking then they have abandoned them, this also applies to an owner.
Is the state by not issuing the recovery permit not in line with the procedures set down, I am sure a company like your own has a proper project plan and is qualified to carry out an archaeological salvage on any of these shipwreck sites.
Anyway, a French cannon on a ship of that period doe s not necessarily mean it was owned by the French when it sank ,ships were taken as Prize a lot during that time period, so a how can a state prove ownership without excavation and dissemination.
It could have been a ship owned by French Huguenots fling French persecution, so they would have abandoned their nation for a new life in America, basically it would be the abandoned property of Americans then.
For sure the only way anyone is going to find out the true Identity of the ships in question is excavate and recover objects?

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I believe the shipwrecks and property you are interested in are not the property of a foreign state? How ever even if they were and the State issued a permit for you to recover artifacts from such shipwrecks the foreign state would have to recognizes that ruling under this.
?in which the foreign state has waived its immunity either explicitly or by implication?
by implication, the foreign state has abandoned these wrecks, they do not have to state or give a written indication of this, there actions alone has demonstrated this. You must actually actively seek to find something or keep a presence over it once found or you have abandoned it. If the state never looked to recovery these wrecks or they never found them while looking then they have abandoned them, this also applies to an owner.
Is the state by not issuing the recovery permit not in line with the procedures set down, I am sure a company like your own has a proper project plan and is qualified to carry out an archaeological salvage on any of these shipwreck sites.
Anyway, a French cannon on a ship of that period doe s not necessarily mean it was owned by the French when it sank ,ships were taken as Prize a lot during that time period, so a how can a state prove ownership without excavation and dissemination.
It could have been a ship owned by French Huguenots fling French persecution, so they would have abandoned their nation for a new life in America, basically it would be the abandoned property of Americans then.
For sure the only way anyone is going to find out the true Identity of the ships in question is excavate and recover objects?

Yes to a point, we have the manifest on the 5 ships we believe that they are, by size of anchors on each site and then tonnage of the ships, as well as Bob Marx help in matching these tonnage ships as well as app. date to research he had, and of course the 4 archaeologist that did the same reports. Is site 2 the Trinity "NO IT IS NOT" the anchors are way to big and I have the map from 1565 that show where it sank 90 miles North of the Cape C" But because the Orlando Judge said in her opinion it was "it is" even though she had no jurisdiction over the case and through the case out. That judge had no business being the judge on that case but she was and we move on to we hope more experienced and fair judge's.

As far as excavation, GME doesn't have 30 years for them to get that done, The State nor any other non profit have the experience and field time to do a project like this, nor the equipment, To do this right they will have to use a professional salvage company, "not GME as we will never work with dishonest people again" but someone besides these wannabe archaeologist and there 2 week a year students.
Just saying the true here

Magoopeter

Jan 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
underwater
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Looks like youve been throught the mill, i hope GME have better luck in the futuer, you look to have a good setup, im sure youll turn this around, best regards,,

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Looks like youve been throught the mill, i hope GME have better luck in the futuer, you look to have a good setup, im sure youll turn this around, best regards,,

Thanks, we are trying,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread