Virgin Jupiter Shipwreck?

jeff k

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2006
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NEW YORK, Dec. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Organetix Inc. has today announced the execution of a Memorandum of Understanding ("MOU") to acquire St. Petersburg, Florida based Seafarer Exploration, Inc. ("Seafarer"). Under terms of the MOU, Organetix and Seafarer plan to proceed towards a share exchange agreement, in which shares of privately held Seafarer will be exchanged at a certain ratio for shares of publicly traded Organetix. The final terms of this proposed transaction shall be disclosed to shareholders when the Companies progress to a definitive share exchange agreement.

Seafarer Exploration, Inc. is engaged in the exploration and salvaging of a potentially high value shipwreck off the Eastern coast of Florida. The target is in an area with close proximity to Florida's historic Treasure Coast. A well known fact was that during the latter decades of the 16th Century (the reign of King Phillip II), the Spanish government commissioned numerous "Galleon" vessels to cross the Atlantic and load up with treasure secured from staked territories in the New World (i.e. modern day Peru, Brazil, Venezuela, Mexico, Guatemala, and the Caribbean). Historical records have revealed that from the period of 1560 to 1598, six very large Spanish Galleon vessels sunk off the Eastern coast of Florida, each potentially carrying significant quantities of gold, silver, coins, and jewels. It is estimated that any one of these large Spanish vessels could contain hundreds of millions of dollars worth of valuable cargo.

Seafarer ("The Company") has identified a specific virgin shipwreck of interest, less than three miles off the coast of Jupiter, Florida. This particular shipwreck is located in shallow Floridian waters and has yielded numerous artifacts that help determine its origin, chronology, and function.

In addition, the Company has utilized state of the art technology known as Cesium Vapor Magnetometer ("CVM") to map the site of the abovementioned shipwreck. As a result, the Company has compiled a comprehensive map that reveals the exact locations of ferrous metals; this should help the divers navigate the site more effectively. In total, more than $1 million has been spent mapping the shipwreck and surrounding area (utilizing the CVM technology).

Commenting of the executed MOU, Organetix Chief Executive Seth M. Shaw stated, "The opportunity to acquire Seafarer provides shareholders with an interesting and potentially lucrative business model. There has been extensive due diligence conducted thus far by management and it appears that Seafarer has discovered a potentially significant site. Both the historical records from 16th century Spain and CVM technology were of essential importance in our decision to proceed with this proposed transaction."

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I read somewhere that Organetix is engaged in the business of harvesting human organs for transplants. I wonder what the share holders of Seafarer had to give them?

Neptunes Keep

Greenie
Oct 1, 2007
At one point I think these folks called themselves the "Last Galleon"... and
Had this printed promenantly on the front of their T-Shirts
Some of us got these T-Shirts and took black magic markers and wrote:

NEXT to the,...
next to "The Last Galleon"...
(wish I still had that shirt....)
Arh.... the people who write the history books. This group has been around for a long time
for a while - certain regulators in high places, chose not to trouble them... while others were being publicly bludgeoned... and flogged...

All you shipwreck researchers out there should do some research on this... arh

Don't beleive everything you read... Even from Neptune...

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One million for a mag survey?I think ill quit treausre hunting an start doing mag surveys.1 job like that for 1 year would keep me happy:)

Neptunes Keep

Greenie
Oct 1, 2007
Those history keepers have a way of re-writing the facts - after the fact....

The people behind that project - over the last 20 years in point of fact have raised and spent probably over $1,000,000.00 of various investor's money mapping and digging all around the original ballast site in 90 or so feet of water - due east of Marsinky Rd.. Sir Robert Marks is one of the original groups consultants.

The cesisuim mag survey was only done recently.... And I think that was about $10 or $15 grand...

There is a lot of metal and wrecked ships - south of Jupiter Inlet and the administrators who govern the issuance of permits are Known to be very... persnickity....

Some folks are better at raising money than treasure... arh...

Patrimony

May 30, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it is more than two miles off shore then it would be out of state jurisdiction...but then they would have to have an admiralty claim. Makes no sense.

There is a massive wreck way off Jupiter inlet...but it contains the remains of rail road cars being shipped someplace over 100 years ago and it broke up and sank across a big swath during a hurricane. Another wreck full of beer bottles and old singer sewing machines is closer inshore north side of inlet. There are railroad spikes and train parts everywhere further out across a 3000 ft swath.

The there is also the old Florida/Bahamas cable which runs through there and a lot of maggers have mistaken that for a wreck over the years too.

I thought of Judd Laird and his "Last Galleon Wreck" at Juno but do not see his name or fingerprints on this either although, thanks to Rob Mc Clung and the concept of padded expense accounts and over billing...they did P-away about $950,000 on a mag survey and in recovering a bin of mostly modern ships pins with washers and other junk. $200 dollar a day divers will do that to you. The real Juno wreck, beyond the fascinating green malachite ballast and the old rotten anchor which are laying out in 80 ft of water...remains evasive and mysterious. P

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that old Florida/Bahamas cable is it still in use an is it made out of copper$$$?

Patrimony

May 30, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know what it made of...but at least one layer wrap sets the mag off.. probably does have some copper in it. The thing is on some sea charts because it could represent and anchor snag but I beleive it is probably sanded over and out of view these days. Supposedly some cable maintenance guy working on it in the fifties back when it was still in use found gold coins around it a distance off Jupiter. Pete Leo the life guard knows more about that story and spoke to persons who either knew the man or saw the stuff way back. Follow the cable to the gold.

P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread