• Find in Jupiter II..JPG
    Find in Jupiter II..JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 602

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
I work on the Polly L (the big blue and white lift boat south of the inlet). May I ask where she found it? We didn't have much luck this weekend down there. Ended with forward engine problems which runs the blower so our day was finished about 4:00pm. Moved in close to the beach this afternoon. Due to the weather, we plan to move the boat into the inlet til this front passes.

:D DIVER FOR HIRE :D

Diverlynn

CaribbeanDiver

Oct 28, 2004
I hope you have that soaking in Salt Away!!! That type of artifact decomposes very quickly. Highly doubtful it is a weapon, but you gotta love the excitement!

Ramitt

Jul 24, 2007
Saw the PollyL there 2 saturdays ago, did you pull something big up? Looked like you raised something with the crane. Had a laugh informing my Father-in-Law that no that was not the barge that pumped the sand, he did no believe me until I showed him the post about when they had you outfit on good morning american, he mumbled something about me being right.

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Ramitt,
That was our blower, we use the crane to lower it into place. We were hoping to pull Scott's cannon up with it before engine problems was causing a drop power. Caterpillar is supposed to have been out yesterday to help.

Diverlynn

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice night shot of the polly L at the jupiter cam site.

Attachments

• polly.jpg
    polly.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 367

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread