the state of floridas " catch 22" why they HAD to change their salvage process

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: the state of floridas " catch 22" why they HAD to change their salvage pro

Jason,

Im working on it.might even put the website on a cd an mail it to taffi.when is she mailing everything off?I can even drop it off in person,have to go check on my boat this week.Got 4 new VDO water temp gauges to put in that i can now read.The old 1968 holland centigrade gauges arent accurate anymore.

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
Re: the state of floridas " catch 22" why they HAD to change their salvage process

Speaking of destroying historical wrecks, I wonder how many have been lost due to the dredging of sand for beach replenishment or other projects. Seems the state of FL itself could be the worst offender of all (but it probably wouldn't be too nice to bring that up to them) when it comes to the "historical preservation" standards they seem so intent on forcing onto everyone else....

nudels

Jun 21, 2008
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Vantage AD-14, Tesoro Sand Shark

The emails they produced, were they verifiable in any way? If not, a Unix shell script could have spit them out.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I sent 10 emails from 10 different emails adresses.I only saw 3 of them on that list that were mine.Only one way to find out if all the other emails are real is to email them.Out of all the under handed stuff they do,Its possible to have a programmer generate a bunch of emails like that.A friend of mine is a programmer an with one click of his mouse he can make 10,000 websites all different with a program he wrote.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread