pcolaboy

Sep 5, 2006
Pensacola, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
Re: UFO's OR USO's are possibly looting the 1715 fleet wrecks

Jimi D Pirate said:
Could it be?

.......A STAINLESS STEEL SPHERE MEASURING 30 FEET BY 45 FEET AND WEIGHING 50 TONS. DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT OF THE SPHERE PROVIDED BY THE FLORIDA DEPT. OF THE ENVIRONMENT

If FDEP knows of the exact weight / dimensions, and given the fact it is constructed of stainless steel, I have strong suspiscion that there may be some nasty stuff contained within it.

ToyMan

Jul 25, 2005

Mystery solved. Info from NOAA's Shipwreck and Obstructions database.

SPECIAL PROJECT S-H901-WH-99; USING SIDE SCAN SONAR, NOAA SHIP WHITING FOUND A STAINLESS STEEL
SPHERE MEASURING 30 FEET BY 45 FEET AND WEIGHING 50 TONS. DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT OF THE SPHERE
PROVIDED BY THE FLORIDA DEPT. OF THE ENVIRONMENT WHICH HAD THE SPHERE SUNK FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF
A FISH HAVEN. DIVERS VISUALLY CONFIRMED THAT THIS WAS THE SPHERE. WHITING OBTAINED A LEAST DEPTH OF
30.1 METERS (98.75 FEET) MLLW IN LAT. 28/20/01.44N, LONG. 080/11/57.55W (NAD83) BY ECHOSOUNDER
DEVELOPMENT. (ENTERED 7/99 BY MBH)
YEARSUNK

Skimmer

Nov 2, 2006

Hi-
I'm with Bill on this one.......Let go of my leg!
Mike

OP
OP
FISHEYE

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SPHERE MEASURING 30 FEET BY 45 FEET

A Sphere is perfectly round,not egg shaped like NOAA says.

Scrap stainless steel is now going for 70 cents a pound.50 tons,12 miles offshore = 70k in scrap.being its in international water.Explosives can be used to take it apart.Who wants the Sushi that the Sphere contains?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions