callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

Bobadilla

Sep 25, 2006
Dominican Republic
Trond,

According to the flag you are from Norway, but what does "Dominican Republic" mean? I am not sure if you know from my posts over the years that I have been living working and diving here for almost ten years. If you are here on the island, let´s talk!

Lobo

Trond

Mar 23, 2006
Norway
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmaxx Power.
Bobadilla said:
Trond,

According to the flag you are from Norway, but what does "Dominican Republic" mean? I am not sure if you know from my posts over the years that I have been living working and diving here for almost ten years. If you are here on the island, let´s talk!

Lobo

Sendt you a PM.

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ivan:
Good to see you at Satellite Beach! My pleasure.

I don't think that old boy was interested in hearing any body else's input. He pretty much preached the imperious archaeological viewpoint.
Did you pick up on the test question "Does anybody have any artifacts with them today?"

December 6th I am supposed to do a dog and pony show for the Florida Historical Society regarding treasurecoast wrecking, 1715 fleet and so forth. This will be in Cocoa. I'd like you to co-host with me if you can. I am not sticking to the usual info and would like you to provide some details about the "other" ships if you would like to. I will have a live feed to the internet, an EVGA projector and laptop there, along with some full scale maps and aerials. We can get a projector for film slides if needed, or, you can use my system. Would you be interested?

Terry Armstrong sends

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
unless it conflicts with some other highly important personal events --you bet I love to assist / co host with you on dec 6th in cocoa --I do not habe a lot of charts and maps and display items -- my main asset is me -- my mind and knowledge and I have some speaking skills and tend to work well with an active back and forth Q & A crowd --- I think most of the folks that will attend will already know the "basics" of the 1715 fleet -- and like you I'd like to go a bit more in depth about "missing" or unaccounted for vessels of the fleet ---the when and where and why of why they are not in the area .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread