Treasure found 1715 fleet

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Mo" Molinar on the Virgalona found some silverware last week on the cabin wreck working for the fishers.i guess this goes to show you that something down there got uncovered from the last 2 hurricanes that hit the east coast.im not sure about water clarity,but Mo's crews will work in zero vis.

tanman58

Tenderfoot
Jun 10, 2005
Melbourne , Florida
Hello and thanks for the info. about the problem I'm having with my Excalibur 1000. I appreciate your help. Also for your info. and any others out there with a similar problem I called Minelab and before I could fully explain the problem the tech. support (I suppose) person knew of the problem, I guess its common, anyway I was told to ground balance it. Well that helped for about 20 minutes.If that did'nt help then I was told its probally a nick or cut in the cable and to look for it.Regardless it needs to be sent to the repair center.Well thats just great!! Here it is Hurricane season and I'll be without my detector.
Anyway thanks again for your help.I know this is a 1715 fleet info." room" and I did'nt mean to get off into a different subject.I hope it related somewhat to all who have an Excalibur and hunt for 1715 coins, ect.

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don?t all 1715 fleet treasure hunters use the Minelab Excalibur? I guess it?s just the ones that find 1715 treasure.

Fisheye, did Mo hook you up with any photos of his recent finds at the cabin site?

Q

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hey Dell, do you know Art Hartman? Ever see him work his crystal loaded divining rods? Amazing! He made a believer ouf of this long time skeptic. Here is a recent picture of Art and myself with a gold disk from the Colored Beach wreck.

Attachments

• gidushartman.jpg
    gidushartman.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,185

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions