Treasure found 1715 fleet
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Feb 2004
    lake mary florida
    Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
    333 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Treasure found 1715 fleet

"Mo" Molinar on the Virgalona found some silverware last week on the cabin wreck working for the fishers.i guess this goes to show you that something down there got uncovered from the last 2 hurricanes that hit the east coast.im not sure about water clarity,but Mo's crews will work in zero vis.
    Millions of dollars of Spanish treasure await those who would dare brave the eye of the hurricane.

Jun 2005
    Melbourne , Florida

Re: Treasure found 1715 fleet

Hello and thanks for the info. about the problem I'm having with my Excalibur 1000. I appreciate your help. Also for your info. and any others out there with a similar problem I called Minelab and before I could fully explain the problem the tech. support (I suppose) person knew of the problem, I guess its common, anyway I was told to ground balance it. Well that helped for about 20 minutes.If that did'nt help then I was told its probally a nick or cut in the cable and to look for it.Regardless it needs to be sent to the repair center.Well thats just great!! Here it is Hurricane season and I'll be without my detector.
    Anyway thanks again for your help.I know this is a 1715 fleet info." room" and I did'nt mean to get off into a different subject.I hope it related somewhat to all who have an Excalibur and hunt for 1715 coins, ect.

Charter Member
    us
    Pirate of the Ays

May 2004
    Satellite Beach
    Minelab Excal 1000
    142 times

Don?t all 1715 fleet treasure hunters use the Minelab Excalibur? I guess it?s just the ones that find 1715 treasure.

Fisheye, did Mo hook you up with any photos of his recent finds at the cabin site?

Q

us
    discovering & preserving our past for future generations

Dec 2004
    Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
    100 times
    Shipwrecks

Hey Dell, do you know Art Hartman? Ever see him work his crystal loaded divining rods? Amazing! He made a believer ouf of this long time skeptic. Here is a recent picture of Art and myself with a gold disk from the Colored Beach wreck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gidushartman.jpg 
Views:	1080 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	69573  

us
    keep on diggin!!

Jun 2005
    alachua county, FL
    AT MAX
    188 times