fay on the way?

Dirt Fishin Dale

Aug 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Excal 1000, Binford 5000 super hunter
My batteries are always on charge. If the storm survives the mountains we could get a bit of wind, but probably not much.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fay is going to be a wimp storm,maybe not even a cat 1.I will be on my boat for this one.Got my boat in a nice little hurricane hole where the wind barely blows.I know i will sleep good.

Attachments

• lagoon.jpg
    lagoon.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 472
  • lagoon.jpg
    lagoon.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 455

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The NOAA track on fay has been the same for 3 days.speed dropped 1 mph wind came up 5 mph.from what i see speed will drop some more when it hits the mountains of cuba,plus might even break up the storm some more.but then the 90 miles of ocean from cuba to the keys could build it back up till it hits land around punta gorda almost the same track charlie took.but if you see all the weather comming down from texas,la an miss.it could be pushed across the state of fl or driven into the gulf further west(we hope this happens)or it could be stalled in the gulf(not good).time will tell.heres another sat link.MD's are all charged up we will be on the beach First!

Dont believe everything you hear about storms on the news stations.its all hype.I think they get kickbacks from the sales of generators,batteries and food and water from the local stores.Who knows what its going to do to the fuel prices when the sheep get scared.

http://weather.unisys.com/satellite/sat_ir_enh_east_loop-12.html

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
You are right on Fisheye. I was in the Tampa Bay area during hurricane Charlie. All we got was a lot of rain. I expect the same from Fay.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
most likely a soaker -- over land lots of rain ---

pcolaboy

Sep 5, 2006
Pensacola, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
Uh oh....5 of the 8 models now showing a strike over the Florida Panhandle 3 of them directly on Pensacola :o

It's still a bit early but I wouldn't mind a mild storm to come through and move some sand around for me ;D

Pcola

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
my money is on --- headed up the coast to tampa --then across land towards jacksonville / NE FLA --- exiting near the FLA / GA border and going out to the atlantic from there who knows --out to sea or up the coast --if she follows my path the clockwize winds will drag items fron shallow water shipwrecks up and on the island and the rain and waves will wash a lot of dirt off the beaches. ;D

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks likes its going west a little,then gonna build up in the gulf then head to Tallahassee.I knew all that bad karma from the state archie dept would catch up with them if they messed with the treasure GODz.Pcola,be careful what you wish for.

pcolaboy

Sep 5, 2006
Pensacola, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
There will be archies flooding the coast of the Panhandle immediately following the storm if it comes this way. Just about every major storm we get uncovers a previously unknown colonial wreck.

Pcola

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
never know what goodies it might uncover esp around the spanish/ english lockplate :wink:

Dirt Fishin Dale

Aug 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
East? Moving east? Humm. Charging the batteries.

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Path Shows T.S. Fay Passing Through Orlando; Landfall As Cat. 1

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The latest VIPIR radar forecast shows Tropical Storm Fay moving into Florida earlier than the National Hurricane Center's projected path before it exits the state near Brevard County and into the Atlantic Ocean.

http://www.local6.com/hurricanes/17221545/detail.html

Attachments

• 17223131.jpg
    17223131.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 259
  • 17221882.jpg
    17221882.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 255

Dirt Fishin Dale

Aug 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
Brevard County? Oh good I can turn off the sprinklers.

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL
Darn!!! I just get the kid in school today and already school will be closed tomorrow!!!! He must have been praying again......

vicki

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hurricane party on my boat tonight after 9pm!Its BYOB,dont worry i have plenty of life preservers and a few anchors and lots of rope to tie people to things an of course the boat to the dock.Beach party on tuesday or wed for whoever wants to brave the hurricane.BYOMD's.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Disney world opens at 8am on tuesday.Just saw it on the news.So for all those kids out of school.Now they have a place to play.During the peak of the storm!Disney must really be after those tourist $$$ to be open during a storm,lol.

Attachments

• mickey-mouse-pictures-06.jpg
    mickey-mouse-pictures-06.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 207

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread