Treasure Hunting videos

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
There is at least one on the 1715 fleet called, What Dreams are Made of. I think there was another one.

Galleon Hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Florida
Detector(s) used
Aque Pulse
There are some good ones

National Geographic did one on the Atocha, narrated by Martin Sheen.

There are also the A&E Videos, Search (or Quest) for the Atocha, The Queen's Jewels, and one on the Maravilla.

If you get a recent copy of Lost Treasure Magazine there is an add, apparently the old Treasure Hunting series produced by Bill Burrud is now available on DVD.

There was also a television series a few years ago hosted by Philip Michael Thomas (of Miami Vice fame) with episodes on the Maravilla, Concepcion (off Siapan) and Bermuda's Teddy Tucker. I bought a VHS copy on Ebay for $1.00

Also available on DVD s the series Hunt for Amazing Treasure, I think it used to be on the Travel Channel. There are episodes about the Atocha, Bob and Margaret Weller, the Maravilla and the steamship Arabia.

Mike Olafson did a documentary on the 1715 fleet a few years ago entitled Gold Ghosts and Galleons. I believe it is goign to be available for sale shortly, I will check with him.

I hope this helps

Galleon Hunter

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
there is a great set of videos called discoveries underwater, by the bbc. tough to find but awesome. not just on treasure but all about diving and archeaology.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread