Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
WOW! Claudio thank you so much. I see a few errors. One is that my buddy FOUND the Santo Domingo of 1605. It wrecked in the Bahamas. The Spanish lied about the location to keep pirates away.

OP
OP
Vox veritas

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
scubasalvor said:
WOW! Claudio thank you so much. I see a few errors. One is that my buddy FOUND the Santo Domingo of 1605. It wrecked in the Bahamas. The Spanish lied about the location to keep pirates away.

Hi Scuba,
I like to share the information about the Santo Domimgo because I will prepare the second edition of my book Galleons with tresures with up-to-date.
Many thanks.

bucketofguts

Jul 2, 2007
N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT and Garrett Seahunter mark 2. Treasure Mate pinpointerer
Well done, and many thanks! :thumbsup: b

OP
OP
Vox veritas

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bucketofguts said:
Well done, and many thanks! :thumbsup: b

As always I say, already finished the times of the ghost shipwrecks. Now it is necessary to demonstrate the shipwreck scientifically to be able to speculate. Somebody acquaintance should learn.

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Claudio:
Can you get your publisher to also publish an English version of your new book? We all want to read it!
Also, I have been trying to get a copy of your current book in Spanish for Bobadilla, and can not make a transaction for payment in Spain. Do you know somewhere else I can find a copy for Bobadilla? ???

Bobadilla

Sep 25, 2006
Dominican Republic
Claudio,

I thought that you are on treasure trip oversees already.... I emailed you some information, can you answer me when you have time, please? Thanks!

Lobo

OP
OP
Vox veritas

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
signumops said:
Claudio:
Can you get your publisher to also publish an English version of your new book? We all want to read it!
Also, I have been trying to get a copy of your current book in Spanish for Bobadilla, and can not make a transaction for payment in Spain. Do you know somewhere else I can find a copy for Bobadilla? ???

Terry, and already told to my publisher to send a book to Lobo.
Cheers

Amona

Apr 11, 2005
Sardinera, Mona Island
Detector(s) used
GTI2500,Seahunter Mark II, Eagle eye two box
Hey Claudio (Vox veritas )

Tu nunca me mandastes mi libro.Estoy bien decepcionado como amigo.

Si lo vas hacer, mandame un PM para darte una direccion postal.

Bobadilla, quiero comprar tu libro.

Amona

(Note: in english to make feel good some people here) hey Claudio, you never sent me already your book, i'm very disappointed with you.if you going to send it, please let me know to give you an address.
Bobadilla, I want to buy your book

Amona

OP
OP
Vox veritas

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amona said:
Hey Claudio (Vox veritas )

Tu nunca me mandastes mi libro.Estoy bien decepcionado como amigo.

Si lo vas hacer, mandame un PM para darte una direccion postal.

Bobadilla, quiero comprar tu libro.

Amona

(Note: in english to make feel good some people here) hey Claudio, you never sent me already your book, i'm very disappointed with you.if you going to send it, please let me know to give you an address.
Bobadilla, I want to buy your book

Amona

Amona, fortunately, my book is exhausted from a year ago and is reselling at Euro 35. I am preparing the second edition with an up-to-date of the Mercedes.
Saludos

Bobadilla

Sep 25, 2006
Dominican Republic
Hello Amona,

No problem to buy my book, just go to the web page www.treasure-diving.com, it is the web page about my book. On the right upper corner you have icon "to buy the book". Just clic there. I hope that you will enjoy the book and thanks for your interest!

Regards,
Bobadilla (Lobo)

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I wish it was that easy to buy Claudio's book (Ya hear me Claudio). He would probably sell a lot more.

Amona

Apr 11, 2005
Sardinera, Mona Island
Detector(s) used
GTI2500,Seahunter Mark II, Eagle eye two box
Scubasalvor

Claudio is the best shipwreck's resource-archive for anybody here.The only bad is "he never sent me the book that he promised me" ;D ;D ;D

Bobadilla

thanks for reply, I appreciate the information that you posted here

Claudio

The fact is I'm looking for some information that I read before about some shipwreck in "la isla del cisne" where the mariner carried all treasures to that island and buried it there.I like to confirm that information.

Amona

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions