RIOBRAVO

OCEANJAS

Greenie
Sep 15, 2008
St Thomas/ Port Isabel, Tx
Detector(s) used
depends
to all my friends and associates my name is Joseph Saucier, formerly known as RIOBRAVO my new screenname is OCEANJAS, i am no longer working with the fine group of people at marine salvage and services, as better opportunities have arisen.I Will work to see that the posts i did as Rio bravo aren't deleted and are available for all to view as those were some of my dearest experiences.
may i continue to bring vibrance and faith to treasurenet
godbless

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
Joe,

Could you not have just changed your screenname? Those were all your post right? Once you change the name, the post will stay with the new screenname and RIOBRAVO would be available for someone else to use.

Sorry to hear you are no longer with the RIOBRAVO, but I am sure where ever you are, you are busting your @ss!

And I am sure Sailor Jerry is around somewhere! ;D ;D ;D

Good luck. I hope all is well. Please give me a call and let me know what part of the world you are in. Is your phone number still the same?

Robert

OP
OP
O

OCEANJAS

Greenie
Sep 15, 2008
St Thomas/ Port Isabel, Tx
Detector(s) used
depends
Robert, will be contacting you soon, no new info but I'm sorry you were not privy too some of this sooner as is it somewhat sudden to myself, My experience opens doors unrevealed and i have no doubt our paths will cross again, and as a note few can run the bravo like me so it can always be in the picture

Dinkydick

Oct 2, 2004
Hi Joe (Oceanjas),

Hope everything works out for you. I wish you the best.

My problem is to find a sleeping replacement for you in the event
of another treasure EXPO.

Keep in touch

Dinkydick

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Congrats on your new job, Joe. Seems weird not having you and the Rio Bravo together, but things change all the time. Like Robert said, you can change your screen name from RIOBRAVO to this one without creating a whole new profile or losing any posts.

Stay in touch. We're cheering for you!
Darren

bucketofguts

Jul 2, 2007
N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT and Garrett Seahunter mark 2. Treasure Mate pinpointerer
It's all about change mate, i wish you the best in your new endeavours! you have been an anchor for me and i always heard a whip crack reading your post. no sailor jerry, but single barrel evan W sends her regards! :thumbsup: b

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Good luck in your new endeavor Joe. I know you will be a success. Maybe we can all get together with the ARRG crew next summer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread