Float gold from Italian bar Ca

dunc

Apr 7, 2009
copperopolis ca.
cool video. Is this on the LDMA claim? I heard you say it was below their camp but wasn't sure if it was on their claim or not. I want to take my daughter up there next weekend and wasn't sure how much of that area they have claimed up.

OP
OP
H

hurthawk

Jan 16, 2008
Tuolumne county Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug II
Falcon MD20
Garrett 1500
Fisher F2
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dunc,

Yes it was on the LDMA property but there is a GPAA claim just downstream from there. You will do better across the river and it is accessible right now due to the low water level
Rick

dunc

Apr 7, 2009
copperopolis ca.
Not quite sure what you are talking about when you say across the river. Is there another creek or something past it. I am fairly new to this and pretty much only go with my daughter. Anyways, the last thing I want to do is end up on a claim unknowingly. Thank you for your help.

OP
OP
H

hurthawk

Jan 16, 2008
Tuolumne county Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug II
Falcon MD20
Garrett 1500
Fisher F2
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
dunc said:
Not quite sure what you are talking about when you say across the river. Is there another creek or something past it. I am fairly new to this and pretty much only go with my daughter. Anyways, the last thing I want to do is end up on a claim unknowingly. Thank you for your help.

Dunc,
I-bar road runs along one side of the river. When I said "the other side" I meant the side across from the road.
I noticed you are in Jamestown...I have a space in the Jamestown Mercantile. I will be working there on the 25th...stop by and say "Hi"
Rick

dunc

Apr 7, 2009
copperopolis ca.
I just moved from Jamestown to copperopolis but work in sonora three days a week. I also just joined the GPAA. I'll stop by on the 25th as long as my wife doesn't have us somewhere else.

dunc

Apr 7, 2009
copperopolis ca.
Hurthawk, I went down there this sunday a little downstream from the creek with the bridge over it (I think its five mile creek) and crossed the river. From one bucket full I got a little picker and quite a bit of specks. Didn't bring my sluice since it was my first time down there and I went alone but will bring it for sure next time.

Anyways, thanks for the info.

daleshark

Mar 26, 2007
Central Valley, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, DX-1 probe,6x10 DD , 4x6 shooter, eclipse 950
Hey dunc,
Nice to hear that you made it out and found some gold.
Sorry that I couldn't make it because of the storm damage that I had. That's the same area that I was thinking about going to. You have my email address so let me know when your going again.

Thanks,
daleshark.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread