Best Concentrates for sale?

stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone! I'm down here in FL and am having a big 4th of July party and would like to do some gold panning out in my backyard for guests! Just trying to think of something different, ya know? Anyway, I am looking to buy some paydirt/concentrates that everyone will be able to find a bit of gold in. I have pans, snuffer bottles, vials, etc. Just need some good dirt!! Who has the best or should I say best value of Gold to what I pay.

Thanks,
Aaron

prospectordamon

Mar 31, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's MXT/6X10 DD Coil/950 Coil
49erjohn said:
What ever you end up doing don't even think of buying FELEX'S PAY DIRT.

you got that RIGHT! felix is a rip-off, ALL of those videos on youtube are salted BULLSH*% that he either paid them to post or offered gold in exchange for the advertisement

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I should have some soon.I have a strong line of references on here :thumbsup:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
+1 again for Randy's cons. You get exactly what you pay for!

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Astrobouncer said:
+1 on Randy's cons. Hes the best.
C'mon Bouncer,how can you say that???Have you tried mine??

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
Sorry Kuger, I should have mentioned you too, I didn't think you were in the business of selling all the time so I didn't think about it. I know your cons are great as well from others past feedback. I dont buy dirt anymore but with Randy's cons he sells the gold at spot price by the gram, and then adds his own gold concentrates to that as well. So the buyer will always get more then what they pay for which is why I recommended him.

But I know you sell yours for a great price too, and everyone I have read has been more then happy with what they got from it.

So buy from Kuger and you will be happy!

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Astrobouncer said:
Sorry Kuger, I should have mentioned you too, I didn't think you were in the business of selling all the time so I didn't think about it. I know your cons are great as well from others past feedback. I dont buy dirt anymore but with Randy's cons he sells the gold at spot price by the gram, and then adds his own gold concentrates to that as well. So the buyer will always get more then what they pay for which is why I recommended him.

But I know you sell yours for a great price too, and everyone I have read has been more then happy with what they got from it.

So buy from Kuger and you will be happy!

:laughing7:Thanks Bounce....I was just jabbin ya though!!Truth is I dont advertise,I just let some go when I have extra(more than I have time to run)Randy's sound like a great deal,It is a must everybody get some. The risk I run,with mine is I really dont know just how much is in there(or I would keep it!!)but there is good gold in all of mine

trapper

Mar 22, 2009
Central Minnesota
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500and Garret SeaHunter MarkII
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trapper here, so am I understanding thes right, Randy takes his concentrates(that already contain gold) and adds 1 gram to a 2lb bag?and then sells this?

Last edited:

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
send me some prices anybody i would love to buy some paydirt

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Kuger let me know what some cons would cost me , I'm intrested .

K

Keigan

My first and only purchase of concentrate was from Eureka Joes in Alaska - I started with an 1/8 mesh classifier, to my surprise there was an elusive boulder of gold staring me down. I pulled 3 grams out of my $150 purchase of concentrate, good fun.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just tried the link for Randy's and it doesn't work anymore. Does he have another one? Thanks in advance!

His YouTube channel is still active (4prospecting videos in e last month!) so I would think he is still selling cons. Maybe ask via his YouTube channel...

jcazgoldchaser

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only ever bought from Kuger so can't say 'the best'. Certainly got what I paid for with no complaints and excellent communication.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions