6/03/12 THE BAZOOKA GOLD TRAP DOES IT AGAIN! - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: 6/03/12 THE BAZOOKA GOLD TRAP DOES IT AGAIN!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Aug 2010
    Roseburg,Oregon
    Tesoro Lobo ST Garrett Pro Pointer
    32 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Could you post the dimensions Please?

us
    I can dig it! "WP"

Mar 2007
    Arizona
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Shaker table etc
    4126 times
    That Super Prospector would be my choice. Love the long slick plate.

GG~
    Aufisher likes this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Fruitland,ID
    Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
    85 times
    Prospecting
    ya i really like the sizes with the supers i think they really hit it with them. ill take some measrments tommorow and post them,as for the black bin i was thinking of making a hopper box for my A-52 but since i have the bazooka im just going to use it for storage.

us
    Sep 2012
    Fruitland,ID
    Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
    85 times
    Prospecting
    Ok here is a better picture..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0990.JPG 
Views:	2480 
Size:	129.7 KB 
ID:	681534

ok the super prospector is 9.25'' bottom 16'' flare and 48.5'' long.
    super mini is 4.75'' bottom 8.75'' flare and 24.75'' long.
    mini is 4.75'' bottom 7'' flare and 16'' long.

us
    Aug 2010
    Roseburg,Oregon
    32 times
    Thanks for the specs. Sounds like a good selection they have now. Wonder if a Super Miner is in the works?

us
    Aug 2010
    Roseburg,Oregon
    32 times
    We have some spots around here that have some fast water. Might work there. Should handle large amounts at once.

us
    Sep 2012
    Fruitland,ID
    85 times
    Prospecting
    no problem, im going to try and get out for a few hours on monday before work and try them out,man a super miner it would be huge, you might have to get a front loader for it lol..

us
    Mar 2012
    concrete/ skagit valley/ wa. state
    1 times
    Prospecting
    hi guy's, gnatnutz back on line;
    Been working 6 days a week so I only have a day to get out with the bazooka prospector. Still working the small creek that I lived next to for years and never new about the gold there until a friend informed me of the gold there. Lots of bedrock in the canyon area. Been using some rods to locate hot pockets and all seems to be going well. The bazooka is performing well although most of the gold is small flake and micro. Had a strange happening last time out, I had set the bazooka up in a tailout of a fairly long run and went downstream to check some different pockets and classified the old fashion method with a bucket and screen. Brought the cons back to the sluice only to find that a 10" trout had taken up residence inside the water shoot tunnel. It took a while for us to get used to each other and he or she wasn't happy about losing its new found lair when I left for the day. Still, I found plenty of flake and micros.

us
    Jun 2011
    Charlotte, NC
    XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
    51 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel73153 View Post
    Thanks for the specs. Sounds like a good selection they have now. Wonder if a Super Miner is in the works?
    If there was, it would probably take more than 2 guys to operate it. LOL

I don't quite see the reason behind a Super Prospector. Why not just move up to the MINER?

And that's the last time I don't open boxes either! LOL
    Sporting goods, gold sluice boxes, gold panning, gold prospecting, gold dredges, gold mining equipment, metal detectors, survival gear, survival
    supplies, prepper gear, personal safety devices, in Charlotte, NC.

us
    Sep 2012
    Fruitland,ID
    85 times
    Prospecting
    i do thank you charlotte49er, as for the super prospector i like it becouse it has the long slick run of the miner but fits in a bucket and is a little easyer to carry in.

Jul 2012
    22 times
    Is the only place to buy is from the manufacturer? I haven't seem Bazookas on other store site...

us
    Aug 2012
    Massachusetts
    Whites, Garrett
    943 times
    Gold Panning, Metal detecting, beach combing, shooting, photography, genealogy, gardening
    I am thinking of another sluice for next year, I have a 36x6 with Miracle Mat currently.

In reading all the posts I hear you need a fast flow to use the Bazooka, here is a video of my using the 36x6 on the Wild Ammonoosuc, since I am new to this I don't know what is fast or slow, is this river in the video fast enough for the bazooka?

Ferengi Rules of Acquisition

#59 "Free advice is seldom cheap"

#92 "Never confuse wisdom with luck"

2019 Totals: Halves: 70 40% 24 90%, Dimes: 6, Quarters: 0

2019 GOAL: 300 silver Currently 100/300

Boxes searched: Halves boxes 27, bags 2, CWR 0, loose 0 : Dimes boxes 2, bags 1, BWR 0, CWR 0 : Quarters boxes 0, bags 0, CWR 0

MILES Driven 620

us
    The Oak

May 2012
    Southern California
    Just Me For the time being
    25 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by gnatnutz
    hi guy's, gnatnutz back on line;
    Been working 6 days a week so I only have a day to get out with the bazooka prospector. Still working the small creek that I lived next to for years and never new about the gold there until a friend informed me of the gold there. Lots of bedrock in the canyon area. Been using some rods to locate hot pockets and all seems to be going well. The bazooka is performing well although most of the gold is small flake and micro. Had a strange happening last time out, I had set the bazooka up in a tailout of a fairly long run and went downstream to check some different pockets and classified the old fashion method with a bucket and screen. Brought the cons back to the sluice only to find that a 10" trout had taken up residence inside the water shoot tunnel. It took a while for us to get used to each other and he or she wasn't happy about losing its new found lair when I left for the day. Still, I found plenty of flake and micros.
    That's one of the better fish stories I've heard. LOL
    elgatodelnoche likes this.

us
    Author of a book about finding gold in Colorado

Jan 2012
    Summit County, Colorado
    Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with Banker on top, Bazooka Goldtrap sluices, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
    10551 times
    Prospecting
    I just bought an 'almost new' Bazooka Prospector which naturally came with no instructions. Can anyone help with instructions and operating tips?

us
    Sep 2012
    Fruitland,ID
    85 times
    Prospecting
    hay kevin just run it like you would any other sluice adjust to water speed and angle to get good material movement. my advice is play with it for a few before you start running your good material. good luck happy hunting

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links