6/03/12 THE BAZOOKA GOLD TRAP DOES IT AGAIN!

gnatnutz

Greenie
Mar 22, 2012
concrete/ skagit valley/ wa. state
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Got out to a local river today and spent about five and a half hours. Only ran 13 buckets of material and wound up with a gallon ziplock bag of cons. I could of run more but I chose to run the bazooka in slower water and more level to slow down the process to visually see what was moving thru the sluice. Once I found out that I had color, I started to have fun. Got home a couple of hours before dark and slowly panned out about 8 tablespoons of those cons. So far theres been color in all of the pans. This was just testing out a new area. Looks like a promising spot!
Plus I got a chance to see what gear I will need to properely work the area

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Don't use too slow of water, or else too much of the waste material will drop into the trap. It will get pushed out of the trap eventually, but the amount of material that you can process will be reduced. That's the cool thing about self classifing sluices, just shovel in nice and steady(don't over load) and let water and gravity do the work.

michigander

May 13, 2012
I bought one a few months ago. I live in Michigan where everyone says is hard to find. I brought it up to my cabin and I ran a half of a bucket of material through it. It took about 15 min between the digging and pouring. I panned for about a half of an our and had color in my second pan. First time panning too. I'm very excited. I'm very happy with the bazooka sluice . It's a must in fast moving water

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
have you guys seen the super prospector or super mini bazooka's i just got them both and a regular mini.

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Havnt seen the Super Mini yet, +1 to whats the diff. :D

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bazooka-5-sizes.jpg

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
i got mine from the goldrushguys on ebay i didnt know about them either i ordered a miner and they sent me the two supers and a reg mini instead. i did contact them and let them know about the mistake in the end we called it a wash im very happy with what i got ill take some pictures tommorow and put them on here that super prospector is about the same size as my A-52. As far as changes go they seam to be the same just differant sizes

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ok here is the picture of what i got..

DSCN0989.JPG

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That Super Prospector would be my choice. Love the long slick plate.

GG~

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ya i really like the sizes with the supers i think they really hit it with them. ill take some measrments tommorow and post them,as for the black bin i was thinking of making a hopper box for my A-52 but since i have the bazooka im just going to use it for storage.

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ok here is a better picture..

DSCN0990.JPG

ok the super prospector is 9.25'' bottom 16'' flare and 48.5'' long.
super mini is 4.75'' bottom 8.75'' flare and 24.75'' long.
mini is 4.75'' bottom 7'' flare and 16'' long.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread