Good web stores to look at sluices

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deal with real cement and mortar stores as MUCH more reliable and keep your cash as local as possible,the job you save may well be your own. Net stores ,many, have no inventory and drop ship,if,when and not asap or lose your cash like mining books.com as just take and bake ya-John

OP
OP
wingmaster

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's no mining stores here as I'm in Indiana, there's a hobby shop that I got my gold pans from but besides that there's none close at all.

lowctoy

Jan 16, 2012
Central California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Give Rick a call at R.C.M. he has his drop riffle sluice work very well and so does quicksand concentrator is awsome. He sales all the gear you would need and a great guy to talk to about your needs for mining. I hope this was of some help.

www.gotnuggets.com

Last edited:

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Keep your business local if you can, they can get you anything you need in most cases.

Also like said before, keep an eye on Craigslist as you can find good used and sometimes new equipment there, also there are some that make prospecting tools like sluice boxes that list on Craigslist, its great to buy from them too.

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ebay or craigslist.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread