Jobe highbanker setup to recirculate

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Gelmac

Apr 30, 2012
Sudan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Terry, that was ingenious !

Using siphon method you probably reduced your water requirements and devised a self sufficient system . I saw that concept (siphoning) in other online resources,in fact. But your video is inspiring. Those of us who work in the desert with less water to run our recovery systems would benefit much out of your ideas.

Could you please tell where your brother and KlondikeIke post's you're referring to , can be found ?

camocreek

Mar 20, 2012
MN
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've got the same sluice and didn't even think to tape a small level right on the riffle bar handle. Thanks for the good idea!

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Terry, that was ingenious !

Using siphon method you probably reduced your water requirements and devised a self sufficient system . I saw that concept (siphoning) in other online resources,in fact. But your video is inspiring. Those of us who work in the desert with less water to run our recovery systems would benefit much out of your ideas.

Could you please tell where your brother and KlondikeIke post's you're referring to , can be found ?
Gelmac...sorry for the long wait.... just read your post. No post of the mods... got them from being "at site" while they ran the equipment. Also, you may try adding a Pour Spout to each tub instead of siphon. Let one pour into the one below till it goes round to all three. TTC

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Terry C,

You are always helping others, thank you! That is a great video, a wonderful idea/solution filled share and a jaw dropping wonder to watch, as in "how come I ain't never done that before"! Kudos gentlemen!!.......................63bkpkr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread