Ordering a Bazooka, problems

Joel1316

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope to pick one up in person next month, would like to meet Todd : )

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
hay guys here is some info on them i really like the super mini eats up a two gallon bucket in about 2mins or less depends on water speed. I orederd mine on ebay from goldrushguys.

the super prospector is 9.25'' bottom 16'' flare and 48.5'' long.
super mini is 4.75'' bottom 8.75'' flare and 24.75'' long.
mini is 4.75'' bottom 7'' flare and 16'' long.

DSCN0990.JPG

Joel1316

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi blynch35, is "goldrushguys" the actual manufacturer or a distributor?

WolfgangStiller

Aug 20, 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, ProPointer, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered my Super Mini from Todd directly. Great guy but sometimes he gets swamped and is almost impossible to reach via email. Love the Super Mini (no classifying and catches the really fine gold).

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
they are a distributor. really good guys no mark up. they are on the east coast.

OP
OP
Ben Cartwright SASS

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
they are a distributor. really good guys no mark up. they are on the east coast.

If they don't mark up the product that means they sell it for the same price they pay for it. How do they stay in business? Normally you have to make some kind of profit (mark-up).

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If they don't mark up the product that means they sell it for the same price they pay for it. How do they stay in business? Normally you have to make some kind of profit (mark-up).

We get them with enough of a price break that we make a little profit. (There's not as big of a markup in prospecting equipment as you may think anyway.) It's more, so that Bazooka Gold Trap has a presence on thge East Coast and items get shipped in a timely fashion than anything.

Todd's a great guy, but there are time he's just spread to thin. We try and pick up the slack.

OP
OP
Ben Cartwright SASS

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
Understood 49r (was going to call you Charlotte LOL) sounds like a typical agreement. I think alot of us forget we are a true fringe group, not like golf or tennis more like bacci. I think alot of the popularity of different sluices or pans is due to what people see when they are out there.

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
you guys are going to love them i have them both and they work great.

Sportsman

Jan 3, 2013
Walldo, how long did it take to get your super prospector? Strongly considering a super mini and wondering what lead time is. I'll try to call tomorrow if I can make time.

Joel1316

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got to meet Todd Osborn last week as I picked up a Miner and a Mini. Great guy!
Holy Smokes that Miner is huge! Almost changed my mind for a Super Prospector. Got a Mini instead for those times the Miner is too big.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread