Bazooka guts?

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
basically its a fluidbed with riffels over the top of it! some manufactors of equipment might not like their specifics/pictures give out over the net for people to do knockoffs of their hard earned products. the DFS sluice is a prime example of it.

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There's a utube video that the developer of the Gold Hog Mat made on how to make a fluid bed trap using some PVC pipe, fittings, and one of those small contractor electrical boxes. The whole thing is about as long as your forearm. It's a perfect, cheap little clean-up device.

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sorry I didn't have time to look for the video yesterday, here it is.

OP
OP
WildWill

WildWill

Feb 8, 2013
Northern Ca
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ahh I know how they work for the most part, I made one. A copy of astros. And I understand manufacturers wouldn't want people to know there secret, but what makes the bazooka so special compared to a home made?

CheeseNugget

Tenderfoot
Jun 25, 2012
Placerville,CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I make a fluidbed sluice box with removable trap box. And I do say that fluidbed is the way to go for lite mining in a creek. My dad and I came up with it and it's called the Anytime AU. I also have a newer model I call the hourglass AU. I have a lot of fun using the Hourglass AU and the Anytime AU when I get to get out.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahh I know how they work for the most part, I made one. A copy of astros. And I understand manufacturers wouldn't want people to know there secret, but what makes the bazooka so special compared to a home made?

Nothing..... as long as the homemade catches gold as well as the production model.

OP
OP
WildWill

WildWill

Feb 8, 2013
Northern Ca
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That's all I needed to know! Ty it catchs everything just fine, including very fines, ty folks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread