Southern Idaho

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Duffala

Sep 25, 2012
Mountain Home, idaho
Detector(s) used
On my second Garrett Ace 250 ; Garrett Pro- Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sure. Im in mtn.home

Sent from my TC970 (Wi-Fi) using Tapatalk 2

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No need for a BBQ. It's hot enough you can throw a slab of meat on a rock to cook :occasion14:

I'm headed there this week for several days of trout and cat-fishing with some panning whenever possible :hello2:

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
Which has more gold that's minable, Central Idaho or Southern Idaho? Me and the Mrs. are looking at Idaho as a possible place to retire. Thanks.

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
Thank you Unclemac! Nice list and write up's on these areas. I like Elk City and the other remote areas. Sounds like my kind of place to mine!

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello. i will be in Athol Id. for most of September. any recommendations for panning and sluicing in that area. i can bring my highbanker or a trommel , but since i am not familiar with the area figured i should just prospect with small portable gear... any suggestions are greatly appreciated.. if anyone has private ground i will bring my trommel and we could have a go at it.. thanks in advance jeremy.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
When I used to go dredging in other states ,I would look up gold clubs in the area I would be interested in and join their club. Lots of info on areas and you possibly would make a friend for life! and "maybe" get some gold !:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread