enjoying a day sluicing

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yesterday my brother and I made the hella long walk to my intended campsite and thru in the sluice. we have been making trips out for the last week dropping of my camping gear..(about a 5 mile one way walk not looking forward to hiking it out later this year.)Anyway still a few before I actually camp still kayaking allot mostly the Lower Gorge run on the SF American and Drivers Flat run on the Middle fork American.The drivers flat is not very exciting but it is so remote and the sights are breath taking and tons of wildlife.. one of my favorites so far. Anyway yesterday my brother and I dropped some stuff off and decided to spend a few hours playing around before we had to hike out..My brother ran the sluice while I beat on some cracks that I knew to pay but just is hard ass rock so I hammer on them every so often(They alway's break!! sooner or later).The day ended well just under 4 grams the hike out proved a little more difficult I think due to the air quality..But other then that not to bad of a day..

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go over the divide,left past Cool on 49 to Georgetown-down the hill and kayak from there. Been almost 28 years but gold up the wazoo and FUN to kayak. Rafters put in there so bus will make it-van really. Anyhow Rucky Chuckies fun and profitable to those who spend the time-John

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great vid, great gold!!

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great video MM!

Hullguitars

Jan 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW!!! Is it common to find FOUR GRAMS sluicing in a day?! That's insane! Id be happy with ONE GRAM here in Georgia. Whats your average day weight there? I wonder what our average day of weight is here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread