Bazooka Gold Trap Sluices introduce new options for their line of sluices!

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Original Bazooka Gold Trap Sluice Box - Bazooka Gold Company - Coloma California

New Sizes & Options for the Bazooka Gold Trap line of sluice boxes - Now you can choose between 30", 36", & 48" lengths on the Prospector and Miner models. On the 30" & 36" Prospectors you have the choice between Regular or Big Grizzlies, and you can choose between Regular & Heavy Weight on all the Prospector models.

• No Classifying!
  • Catches fine gold
  • No mat or riffles
  • No assembly or disassembly required
  • No moving parts to break or lose
  • Final clean-up is fast & simple
  • Easy to operate!

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
On my x-mas list!

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
image-913213732.jpg Wise man! Here's mine in use today!

Hmm that photo kinda sucks...sorry.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ralston Creek down near the confluence with Clear Creek is ok gold and that's where Lewis Ralston first discovered gold in June 1850. He pulled 1/4 ounce but left after one day to continue to California's mother lode country. I've also heard good reports at the 58th Ave bridge and above the dam. I've not tried up stream into the foothills although I have done some research on potential spots to try up there. The lower part of Ralston has quite a bit of glass in the creek so bring gloves and a trash bag/pail if you go. The county and the city are welcoming to prospectors (manual tools only as usual in metro-Denver) and you can use the Jefferson County Assessor's website to find public land along the creek ( that's my 'secret' to finding places I can explore with my pan in town!)...then look on Google Earth or similar to look at the stream to find likely bends and bars. Ps here's a better pic of my bgt Prospector in action: image-1740305935.jpg ...from Saturday at different spot than the prior pic obviously.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread