What keene sluice is this?

OP
OP
425jesse

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Do you use it to process you materials at home? I built a miller table/cleaning sluice that works ok, but would like to dial in this 52 that my buddy gave me to recirc take home materials in bad weather. All this stuff has been classified to -30 before I finish it. Kinda slow in a pan and my table is not perfect, needs some patience and tuning.

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
yes thats what i have it set up for... on nice days ill go up and get 2 or 3 buckets of 1/4 classified material and bring home to do in the garage with heat, radio and beer.

OP
OP
425jesse

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I love the way you think. I have buckets at home for the exact same reason. :)

mendoAu

Apr 23, 2014
SW Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
With a nice ball valve you can adjust the flow...if you have enough flow to begin with. I'd go super big on the pump 'cause (in my case) my 12volt deepcycle starts to lessen the pumps rpm...thus the ball valve to open up more flow. If you have household power (I don't) then ignore my rattle...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions