super mini/propector combo

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Killer! You'll be stoked on em, don't forget to eat your wheaties before you dig dig dig and dig some more!

OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
oh boy i cant wait... im gonna have to be careful, i might get frostbite! lmao merry christmas to me!!!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Got my prospector, need a super mini!

OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
the shipping on just the prospector was $35 so i figured why not put that towards another one... and my wife was ok with this.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You are a lucky man!

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Win! See ya tomorrow too..I'll call at noon :)

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im gonna get one. I think ill go with the mini/prospector combo. The mini will be perfect for my daughter and i could use it as a true backpacker sluice if i want to go on a "mission". Im gonna probably sell my angus mackirk on ebay...i dont think its really a good sluice for my needs... Im a beginner so dialing it in seems to be a problem...the places i go have a lot of water flow and it doesnt seem to be catching the fly poop. Or really much of anything. I literally get more with a pan....im sure some of this is because i dont know what im doing but i hope the bazooka will change things for me.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Im gonna get one. I think ill go with the mini/prospector combo. The mini will be perfect for my daughter and i could use it as a true backpacker sluice if i want to go on a "mission". Im gonna probably sell my angus mackirk on ebay...i dont think its really a good sluice for my needs... Im a beginner so dialing it in seems to be a problem...the places i go have a lot of water flow and it doesnt seem to be catching the fly poop. Or really much of anything. I literally get more with a pan....im sure some of this is because i dont know what im doing but i hope the bazooka will change things for me.

I'm confident the change will do you good. I'm a fan of the AM product line but have to confess my AM sluice doesn't get to come out and play anymore ;)
Now you've got me thinking about selling it...hmm. Maybe not since my wife bought it for me back in the day.

OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
im getn some lunch then i going to try out my new BGT. ill post pics when i get there. im also gonna make a video.

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've got both and found that once you go 'Bazooka" you don't go back. BTW, covering the grizzly with 1/4" wire mesh on the super mini helps to keep the small fluid bed working most efficient(this has been covered in other posts)

OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
cool... when i get to the mini ill do that. just ran these 6buckets and a bag and a half of quick crete sand in a lil over an hr and a half. now ill go home and pan out what i got and show ya... that is if i got anything.

Attachments

• image-1898784068.jpg
    image-1898784068.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 120
  • image-1212716645.jpg
    image-1212716645.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 126
OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
if you look at the left side of the pic with the BGT You can see an old piece of rail road track sticking up out of the stream. oh by the way that is clear creek at I-76 and Tennyson less then 10 blocks from my house.

Attachments

• image-1786523821.jpg
    image-1786523821.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 112
  • image-1857083349.jpg
    image-1857083349.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 114

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good luck
cool... when i get to the mini ill do that. just ran these 6buckets and a bag and a half of quick crete sand in a lil over an hr and a half. now ill go home and pan out what i got and show ya... that is if i got anything.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks kind of cold Jack
yes, the high here in metro Denver was only in the 40's although the sun sure helps. Anyway that's warm enough for guys like Tweetabear and me! (I was on shopping duty with my wife today but got out yesterday ...loved it until my feet lost all feeling due to the cold!)

Tweetabear, we all want to see the gold!! ...and I would love to know what you think of at spot. Should we meet there some time??

Last edited:
OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
well i didnt strike it rich but i found some. i love this BGT.

Attachments

• image-1763901462.jpg
    image-1763901462.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 90
OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
ya know i was just thinking with this BGT you could shovel into it in the dark... well with a flashlight propped up and the moon light, just think the amount of of material just doubled!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread