GPAA

GrizzlyGremlin

Nov 17, 2012
Yes there is some great gold in colorado! I look for it in rivers and use a gold pan to start finding it.

OP
OP
ssdevilfish

ssdevilfish

Jan 8, 2014
Well I do understand I'm not getting rich or quitting my job to find gold. Lol. Just wondering about some of the GPAA claims and if I spend a few days this summer and pump the dirt thru the royal sluice I have, can i maybe get a hundred or two hundred bucks worth. Or am I dreaming too big again. Lol. I just wanna see yellow don't care about size of gold just decent quantity for the equipment most of us weekend sluices have.

Rdg Sluicer

Dec 11, 2012
Redding, Ca
Detector(s) used
BGT Prospector

BGT Super Mini

Angus MacKirk Explorer

South Yuba Mining Highbanker
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I get decent gold at my local GPAA claims. They are actually a great place to start out at. There will be some gold or it wouldn't be listed. May not be the best claim in the area but there will be gold. There will be less people than most public spots and you don't have to worry your digging on someone else's claim.

Dain8404

Jan 31, 2013
Colby, KS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sadly, and recently my grand dad passed. He left me all his prospecting maps, sluices, dredges, smelter, and a bunch of other items that i have added to my arsenal. One thing he also did was say I am supposed to transfer his LDMA membership into my name. I have no idea where to even start with that or if its even possible. Anyone with any information about the process or any info about the claims id like some input. Thanks all.

Lookin4goaled

Jan 5, 2014
Sacramento, Ca
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250 w/ DD Coil, 30" BGT Prospector, Blue bowl
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sadly, and recently my grand dad passed. He left me all his prospecting maps, sluices, dredges, smelter, and a bunch of other items that i have added to my arsenal. One thing he also did was say I am supposed to transfer his LDMA membership into my name. I have no idea where to even start with that or if its even possible. Anyone with any information about the process or any info about the claims id like some input. Thanks all.

Sorry for your loss.... Old LDMA memberships can be transferred.... just call gpaa customer service and find out what you have to do... They may require some sort of legal paperwork stating that he is transferring it to you.... Hope everything works out...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread