Bazooka Gold

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Had the pleasure of meeting Todd and Chris from Bazooka in Lotus for a bbq and campfire chat. Here is the Gold that Hangtowndiggins and I pulled in his 36" Prospector. Thanks to Goldwasher for letting us have fun on his playground! You guys have some thick gold! 20140406_164033.jpg

Campngolf

Feb 4, 2014
NorCal
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good looking gold. Can't wait to get my BGT wet and full of color.

Talked with Chris and Todd at the show yesterday. They both seemed like good guys. (even if one of them was wearing a Dodgers hat. ??? )

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think it was there Saturday but not Sunday. Must have sold out of everything!

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice little pickers:icon_thumleft: A couple bgt pics from Saturday, set up and flow was perfect for dumping buckets
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

bazookagoldtrap

Aug 27, 2013
Coloma, California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think we're going on 21 days straight at this point.. so much to do! It might be a few days before I can get back to answer some posts but I wanted to extend a big thank you to the TN crew that welcomed Todd & I in Lotus. We had a great time, and it was wonderful to put faces to the forum. We hope to do it again sometime, please keep us in the loop! Now back to work!

Chris

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Went out on Wed with one of my newer prospecting buddies...he's been running a drop riffle sluice and a wheel for the last couple years and wants to amp up his production. He confessed that he convinced his wife to get him a prospector for his birthday later this month! Another convert ;-) Guess they've ordered a 36" Prospector with the thicker plastic and grizzly bars. Will be nice to see that model in the flesh :)

Make sure you guys have some down time now and then, you deserve it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread