First run... Bazooka Gold Trap 48" Miner

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's not a boulder Mojo its a sweet bedrock crack.You should see my hole next to it I was working last time out with Hangtown and Aufisher...Went Tuesday with Hangtown for a bit. more clay more gold more bedrock. that crack just keeps going.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
20140518_100724.jpg

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Goldwasher Sorry about the mis ID. I am used to seeing the crack going the other direction......Your into a Bonanza for sure.....Gotta be lots of chunks in there.

OP
OP
Hangtowndiggins

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
36" prospector after feeding time today with good buddy Aufisher and brought a first-timer friend along with...
image.jpg

Last edited:

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Whole lotta bedrock in that shot!

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Even with too much slope and no water the gold sticks to that Bazooka lol. Had a great Thursday afternoon hanging out with the Bazooka guys and Hangtowndiggins! Goldwasher I need to stop looking for gold on the ground and look up and stop re - introducing myself! Nice meeting you Jeff. Taking a couple weeks off so I will catch you all later! Thanks again Hangtowndiggins!

Last edited:

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Even with too much slope and no water the gold sticks to that Bazooka lol. Had a great Thursday afternoon hanging out with the Bazooka guys and Hangtowndiggins! Goldwasher I need to stop looking for gold on the ground and look up and stop re - introducing myself! Taking a couple weeks off so I will catch you all later! Thanks again Hangtowndiggins!

Peace be with you. Hope to meet up soon!

May your pans be heavy - always

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff who? Sux I missed out meeting a new miner

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Jeffbealbrews showed up a few after you left. Newer member and Bazooka fan.

OP
OP
Hangtowndiggins

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
R
Even with too much slope and no water the gold sticks to that Bazooka lol. Had a great Thursday afternoon hanging out with the Bazooka guys and Hangtowndiggins! Goldwasher I need to stop looking for gold on the ground and look up and stop re - introducing myself! Nice meeting you Jeff. Taking a couple weeks off so I will catch you all later! Thanks again Hangtowndiggins!
Always a pleasure AU, awesome you made it over for a few hours of weekday digging! All our efforts are adding up.. Thanks again for the great times buddy, hope you have nice couple weeks off and will be looking forward to the 7th...:occasion14:

Last edited:

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Safe Journy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread