OP
OP
norcalsteve

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
36" Bazooka Prospector, Gold-n-Sand hand dredge
28th sounds good to me....The Lotus campground worked out pretty well for the last one ? Unless there's a better spot, I wouldn't mind going back there....NC Steve, I'll bring my 8 yr son, he would have had tons of fun last time......

My son is happy to hear that he is going and that there will be another 8 yr old.
Looking forward to meeting you ALewis.
I'm open to wherever we decide on.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
We can find a common dig area on the SF. Maybe we can use the area Chris offered during the Motherlode Miners Bash. Lookin4goaled you showin up? Here's the website

Welcome to Camp Lotus!

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Kevin As always weekends are best but I have sick days saved up for just such an occasion..... Just give us a heads up and we'll get on the gold. Bring P70 with ya too.....
Just heard that the work trip is deferred so hopefully I'll still get out there but not until Sept/October timeframe. (Bummer)

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Kev Sorry to hear that but the water will be even lower then and we'll be scooping right off of the bottom of the river, hopefully.

TGP It will probably extend into Sunday. If not there will be someday that wants to dig on Sunday and maybe Monday too.

bazookagoldtrap

Aug 27, 2013
Coloma, California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If this stays local please keep us in the loop.. My one spot near Camp Lotus is a possibility but I still have to talk to the landowner about having a crowd there. Todd's spot on Weber Creek may be available as well.

Chris

OP
OP
norcalsteve

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
If this stays local please keep us in the loop.. My one spot near Camp Lotus is a possibility but I still have to talk to the landowner about having a crowd there. Todd's spot on Weber Creek may be available as well.

Chris

Chris,
It would be awesome to have you guys join us.

ALewis

Aug 20, 2013
East Bay, Northern Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Chris

You guy's better roll through, otherwise we will set-up at the BGT HQ........

OP
OP
norcalsteve

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
Any ideas as to where we can have this TN day in the river 2 Bazooka fest?
How many people ( kids? ) can make it?
Is the Bazooka crew still interested in attending?
NCSteve

OP
OP
norcalsteve

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
I have not heard from anyone. Is this saturday not going to happen? If anyone is still interested please shout out.
On a personal note: my offer on a house was excepted today. We close in 25 days.

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have not heard from anyone. Is this saturday not going to happen? If anyone is still interested please shout out. On a personal note: my offer on a house was excepted today. We close in 25 days.

As always..im avail sun/mon

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Steve congrats to you and your wife on the house. I am going to lay low this weekend as I have come down with something and having trouble getting rid of it. Good luck on your prospecting.

GM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread