does anyone have issues with there BGT raring up in the back?

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
They ride high like a jacked up 70 Nova. To make it easy I set the nose first to depth then while holding that down I lift up the scoop end and then set that to height with flat rocks under it, wedge a big one on each side and then set some on the edges. 2 Minutes max. Forget about a perfect V. If you have water flowing through it it's working.

IMG_1609.JPG IMG_1737.JPG

IMG_1940.JPG IMG_1494.JPG

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Mojo is right, no need to worry about what the water looks like flowing over the deck. That's for people trying to get a riffle sluice to catch gold, not us modern miners ;)
Gotta post it again...

image-3710066333.jpg

Really!

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
okay maybe I'm getting to critical with it but I will say I did get gold in unexpected stream near me 2 specks -200 mesh I'd say but then its been known for for tourmaline finds too every clean up the garnet would be right there and capturing gold this small I feel more confident that I'm not losing any just got to keep that rear down

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread