Items of interest P70 non magnetics

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here we take a look at items of interest, here is some of my non magnetics, I think one of the pieces next to the dime is gold:

idnpellets.jpg
v1.jpg
v2.jpg
zippers.jpg

More to come, next bullets and brass ;)

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Got some cool stuff there bro! Are those zipper pieces out of the South Platte, maybe even at Grant Frontier Park?

OP
OP
Prospector70

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This stuff is from up and down the platte, I thought I responded to this earlier but I guess not lol.
The ring in the top picture is like a bird tag, has a number on the other side. I googled but could find nothing. In that picture are also some (obviously) fired pellets, and a shirt snap.
The second picure the top left piece is gold or I'll eat my hat, not sure on the top right one. Also not sure on the middle one closest to the dime, the one to the right of that is a big heavy bit of something chrome or something.

I'm going to post the brass n bullets pics next, followed by glass.

OP
OP
Prospector70

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
keys.jpg gravitycoffeeguitar.jpg bullets.jpg shoehooks2.jpg shoehooks2.jpg bulletspelletsetc.jpg memories.jpg connectors.jpg shot.jpg

Keys, bullets, connectors of all types, small screws, pellets, a gravity coffee pull antique (the guitar looking thing), old shoe lace hooks.
Our old friend the pull tab (yay!)
I have a glass jar with more buckshot and fired bullets in it... Right here in this very damn room in fact. Damned if I can find it, must be time to clean up hehe!

Next: Glass and cool rocks (and a chip of a sharks tooth!)

<3

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Per my calculations You have cleaned up more debris from that river than 99.99% of the people who claim to care for the earth. Good Job!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread