Newest BGT Owner

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
image.jpg I got a message this morning upon arriving at the North Fork - it was Chris with BazookaGoldTrap. He invited me to their Placerville workshop right off Historical Hwy49, and I could Not pass it up. Got my stuff back in the car, and was on my way.

Overall, this company is not only offering us as prospectors a service, creating an awesome sluice such as the BGT, but the friendliness is completely genuine! My wife and I shared stories with Chris for quite some time at the workshop, talking about the future of BGT.

Needless to say, I have become a lifetime member of the BGT-Club *got a 30" Prospector, and I Love it!

The Biggest of thankyous goes to Chris and Todd!
Hopefully we can get on the river together; sometime Real soon! :)

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That's one good looking machine. I bet you have it full of gold in no time.

OP
OP
TheGoldProspector

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Detector(s) used

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That's one good looking machine. I bet you have it full of gold in no time.

I truely owe it to all of you; my TN Mining buddies and BgT

Duckwalk

Mar 21, 2014
Lincolnton North Carolina
Detector(s) used
30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box.
Various Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wish i lived in cali. you guys are such a close group of friends. me and nitric have hung out but that 3 hour creek visit just wasnt enough.

OP
OP
TheGoldProspector

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wish i lived in cali. you guys are such a close group of friends. me and nitric have hung out but that 3 hour creek visit just wasnt enough.

Dont worry, i have yet to meet anyone on here except for the gentlemen at BGT

As for everyone, I wish to meet and share waters to pan in the near future, DuckWalk

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT gold trap!
Duckwalk, I'm going to say..I'll bet nitric is one cool dude!

OP
OP
TheGoldProspector

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Prospecting
SWEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT gold trap! Duckwalk, I'm going to say..I'll bet nitric is one cool dude!
Thank you OregonViking! I cannot wait for it to get in the water.. Maybe I can plan something in this upcoming sunday - or monday .

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hackers02.jpg
You're in the butter zone now baby!

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dont worry, i have yet to meet anyone on here except for the gentlemen at BGT

As for everyone, I wish to meet and share waters to pan in the near future, DuckWalk

Alright now your making me feel bad. Gotta work Monday so Sunday be the only day this week.

OP
OP
TheGoldProspector

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Alright now your making me feel bad. Gotta work Monday so Sunday be the only day this week.

Feeling bad? Please dont, this season has just begun-

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yes it has and it's gonna be a prosperous one for all. Waiting to see the results of a day of production out of that new prospector. Sweet.

OP
OP
TheGoldProspector

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yes it has and it's gonna be a prosperous one for all. Waiting to see the results of a day of production out of that new prospector. Sweet.

What dirt should I run through it? What local? :). Sunday? Anyone else in, or want to chime?

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome to the family brother!

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just remember...

image-1651811306.jpg

(Couldn't resist for the newb)

b.jmining530

Mar 15, 2014
Oroville Ca
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The guys at bazooka gold trap are awesome great customer service!! I go hunt turkeys in that area by where bazooka makes their sluices! To bad I am just starting out prospecting and don't get as much gold as some guys on tnet, but that comes with experience and a good spot

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread